PS4 & Xbox One - all face templates

NickBreaker

Hi folks,
As some of you know, creating a decent looking caw in this game seems to be all down to the template you choose.
Since you can't preview a template without selecting it, waiting for the game to load and then viewing it I thought it'd be helpful to have quick reference point to choose from.

It's all about head shape and eye angle/size since these cannot be changed in the mode.

thanks to Defract for the updated pics
ThESbeT.jpg

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 2

and head shape, nose shape.

Just a reference point really, it's a pain going through them all imo

thanks for posting that NB.  Yeah the loading is a pain and seems the more content you have created, the longer the load time LOL

do u know how to take the mask off of Kane because someone has uploaded it in the CC without the mask with just the hair just like on the old gen version. Does that also mean that u can take off Goldust & Warriors face paint like u can in old gen version if so how.  Because when i go to Kane and try to take the mask off it wont allow me

do u know how to take the mask off of Kane because someone has uploaded it in the CC without the mask with just the hair just like on the old gen version. Does that also mean that u can take off Goldust & Warriors face paint like u can in old gen version if so how.  Because when i go to Kane and try to take the mask off it wont allow me

I believe you have to go into Clothing to take Kane's mask off, in the Headwear section. You cannot edit Facepaint, because that's part of the Face, in which the game doesn't let you access.

I believe you have to go into Clothing to take Kane's mask off, in the Headwear section. You cannot edit Facepaint, because that's part of the Face, in which the game doesn't let you access.

he was probably trying to remove retro kane's mask.  Cause for some reason it won't let you but you can remove Current kane's

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...