Joey's Topic | I'm finished for this year

DrJoeyMagnum

^ lmao.

What? It does. Have a look, same attires. Only difference is his face scan and the fact mine has a better entrance attire.

I'll give you one chance to see how moronic your comment is, especially since I caught you using a hero texture uploaded by me and made for me

Just search for Chris hero on CC my name is the same as on here

Well number one my topic isn't a advertising space for your awful caws

Number two I checked out your Chris Hero caw and surprise surprise you stole the Pro Wrestling Hero logo from me without crediting the guy who made it Penguin 

And lastly I compared our face adjustments and shock and horror they were nowhere close to each other so my Chris Hero caw looks nothing like your one

Yours

jackass_zpsuafz3wty.jpg

Mine

HERO1_zpscljfyqjw.jpg

So fact your Hero looks nothing like mine

Considering I don't have photoshop, make most of logos with what's in the creation suite and am new to creating, I think I'm doing a pretty good job, downloads don't lie. 300+ and counting in two weeks, solely doing roh and njpw guy's.

Considering I don't have photoshop, make most of logos with what's in the creation suite and am new to creating, I think I'm doing a pretty good job, downloads don't lie. 300+ and counting in two weeks, solely doing roh and njpw guy's.

But how can you claim they ever looked the same?... Seriously.

Still doesn't make sense how my Hero looks like yours