NickBreaker's 2k15 Cawlection - Uploaded

NickBreaker

Goddamn. Rhino looks excellent. You're really proving that even with the limitations on CAW this year, the mode can still be used to create quality superstars. Awesome job!

I've got my fingers crossed that Jerry Lynn will be making the leap to PS4 as well.

• Like 1

Goddamn. Rhino looks excellent. You're really proving that even with the limitations on CAW this year, the mode can still be used to create quality superstars. Awesome job!

I've got my fingers crossed that Jerry Lynn will be making the leap to PS4 as well.

I got a decent Edge caw the other day that got me thinking of Jerry. I have all his attire textures so would just need a good face. I'm sure it could be achieved. Shame there's no cradle piledriver.

Is the web tatt the one you used on 14?

yeah its from the tna game. Its not amazing, its quite faint and I needed to recolour it in-game to match the skin tone. I may just try to find a photo of a similar tattoo online to use instead.

right on bro. Do you have plans for Bully & Steen also? So glad I chose to go with ps4.

Not really, would love steen but doubt the face morphing can be done properly, he has a fairly unique head shape. Plus his hair and hairline would be a problem.

Rhino update

Much love to my boy Game Elite for fixing the face texture = good egg!

2195c2x.jpg

Drew Galloway Preview

(if anyone has access to his 2k15 texture I'd really appreciate it as this one from '13 is not amazing)

35331go.jpg

j62wso.jpg

Edited by NickBreaker

Rhino update is awesome btw I think this could help  

Also

Are you going to do Drew's new attire?

Here are some refs if you ever want to do it

tumblr_na659nnTxj1spcxjdo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndi9o9TkbA1r5npfho3_1280.jpg

Edited by Prince™

yeah man I do want to make this. I can't make textures though so will have to appeal to the experts in the CAWmunity! 

As for Rhino, without the T-shirt it just looks wrong so gonna do 4x attire with shirts on, including a WWF invasion one and 2x TNA ones.

Would you like me to do the move-set for Galloway? It wouldn't be hard because he's one of my favorites

man, that'd be amazing. Lots of new big boots to the head that'd suit him.

I just realised we can have 2 attires per caw (doh). 

I added some more to Credible.

2iuz14o.jpg

slot 2

29xz0y8.jpg

Yo dude. You may not remember me, but I'm the guy you collaborated with to create Test in like 2011 or 2012... I don't entirely remember. But yeah, good to see you're still kicking about and stuff. I was looking to make Drew Galloway as well, and figured since you made a start on him, I should give you the stuff I was literally just looking for so I could make him myself. Maybe this will be of more use to you than it will be for me, since I haven't got photoshop to play with.

b6aa2edb95cf1dad15d0a1a9ba2f9c33.png

9eb6ec52f838189163213c275569022d.png

3f9a1572b1b09275114562c05865a09a.png

If there's one suggestion I could give on that face texture, is make the beard darker. Other than that, you should be good. Good luck.

Edit: To whoever is doing the moveset for Drew, if you don't put the leaping tombstone as a finisher alongside the Future Shock, I will find you. :|

Edited by iBlazeh

Yo dude. You may not remember me, but I'm the guy you collaborated with to create Test in like 2011 or 2012... I don't entirely remember. But yeah, good to see you're still kicking about and stuff. I was looking to make Drew Galloway as well, and figured since you made a start on him, I should give you the stuff I was literally just looking for so I could make him myself. Maybe this will be of more use to you than it will be for me, since I haven't got photoshop to play with.

b6aa2edb95cf1dad15d0a1a9ba2f9c33.png

9eb6ec52f838189163213c275569022d.png

3f9a1572b1b09275114562c05865a09a.png

If there's one suggestion I could give on that face texture, is make the beard darker. Other than that, you should be good. Good luck.

Edit: To whoever is doing the moveset for Drew, if you don't put the leaping tombstone as a finisher alongside the Future Shock, I will find you. :|

I didn't put the tombstone because it looks nothing like the cradle. You could add it yourself though, because I already posted mine on PS4 and youtube.

Edited by AgeofSandow

*Scroll up for images*

I didn't put the tombstone because it looks nothing like the cradle. You could add it yourself though, because I already posted mine on PS4 and youtube.

No worries, but just for reference's sake 

. He used it against Jack Jester as well (I think), although it could've just been one of those 'rare' moves that he does for the sake of a storyline.

Edited by iBlazeh

*Scroll up for images*

. He used it against Jack Jester as well (I think), although it could've just been one of those 'rare' moves that he does for the sake of a storyline.

I saw it. I watch all the matches available for my movesets, though Drew's post-WWE ones were on the smaller side. I think I saw the cradle tombstone end an EVOLVE championship match but there's not really a move in the game that fits it. No more CAF=no cradle moves. Also had to use normal alabama slam because the inverted version is not in the game.  If you want to see the actual moveset:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4luMAVIc3Ko

*Scroll up for images*

I saw it. I watch all the matches available for my movesets, though Drew's post-WWE ones were on the smaller side. I think I saw the cradle tombstone end an EVOLVE championship match but there's not really a move in the game that fits it. No more CAF=no cradle moves. Also had to use normal alabama slam because the inverted version is not in the game.  If you want to see the actual moveset:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4luMAVIc3Ko

Oh, I just saw your 2k14 moveset from the link that you provided in your signature. Apologies. Regardless, that moveset seems to be good. :)