Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (2 Summerslam attires)

Gamevolt

Who ever at 2K made it so that once you have a logo in the correct position and accept it, the logo then moves, rotates and get bigger, is a fucking asshole.

And fades when made bigger. Never forget that too!

Great job on these. I wasn't going to have much updated attires but I may have to now!

That's a shame as your CAW work is some of the best!

Random question downloaded Seth but he's announced as "the superstar"... anyway of changing this?

Edited by MKC318403

Random question downloaded Seth but he's announced as "the superstar"... anyway of changing this?

Go into edit, Pick Seth Rollins, Click personal info and set "Use as alternate attire" to Yes. 

Go into edit, Pick Seth Rollins, Click personal info and set "Use as alternate attire" to Yes. 

Not at home to try it but shall do later; no idea why they decided on such a convoluted way of changing a simple name! :/

PS: Great attire work so far!

Edited by MKC318403

Great work, as always. I agree, I'm probably just gonna use most of my slots for alternate attires this year. The CAW mode sucks, and there's really no point in doing CAWs when you can't add custom music. Plus, they got rid of all the "hidden" entrances for legends, too. I'll probably just download a few NXT guys like Itami, Steen and Baylor and that's it.

Worked like a charm! Thanks a lot!.

PS: Can't wait to see what's next!

Edited by MKC318403