Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (2 Summerslam attires)

Gamevolt

Who ever at 2K made it so that once you have a logo in the correct position and accept it, the logo then moves, rotates and get bigger, is a fucking asshole.

Edited by Gamevolt
  • Like 1

Who ever at 2K made it so that once you have a logo in the correct position and accept it, the logo then moves, rotates and get bigger, is a fucking asshole.

Same thing happend to me hope they patch it

Yeah I'm making some progress with what I'm trying to do. Seems I have to place it 5 clicks up from where I want it and rotate it 5 clicks.

Edited by Gamevolt

Yeah I'm making some progress with what I'm trying to do. Seems I have to place it 5 clicks up from where I want it and rotate it 5 clicks.

Sweet btw could you make cm punk with his right tats ?

I really like that Rollins, when is going to be uploaded?

Already is. Everything so far is uploaded

Edit: Now that you mention it. It is missing. Don't tell me things get deleted off CC randomly?

Edit: it's re-uploaded now

Edited by Gamevolt

And this is the envy of every single user on XboxOne. These are untouchable. Even got the kneepad logos for Dolph. Any chance of any of your logos being put on this site so some people on Xbox can TRY to re-create how good you have got these. Seriously so far ahead of any superstar edit I've seen so far...

Also decision to keep Jericho in his in-game attire? Thought maybe a colour change since his has a few variations of that attire...