rub3945

• 3 months later...

hello.. these are amazing! sorry for my ignorance about modding, i downloaded your kevin nash and game crashes when his entrance is about to start... i have the 10 alt. attires for everyone enabled.. nash has 9 for some reason explaned in a post here at smacktalks... i dont know if that might be causing the problem...

anyway... i also downloaded your hall caw but i dont know how to use him... his pac is not in the folder so im not replacing anything... is he replacing a CAW?

these are for pc right?

hello.. these are amazing! sorry for my ignorance about modding, i downloaded your kevin nash and game crashes when his entrance is about to start... i have the 10 alt. attires for everyone enabled.. nash has 9 for some reason explaned in a post here at smacktalks... i dont know if that might be causing the problem...

anyway... i also downloaded your hall caw but i dont know how to use him... his pac is not in the folder so im not replacing anything... is he replacing a CAW?

these are for pc right?

Yes these are last Gen mods. Just scroll down and look at the in game pictures.

• 5 weeks later...

wheres the link?

I'm sorry but I don't know. This is the first time I have been on this forum in months and somehow all of my stuff has disappeared. I haven't done anything and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but as far as I know, moderators have the ability to edit anyone's posts. Does anyone know anything about it?

wheres the link?

I'm sorry but I don't know. This is the first time I have been on this forum in months and somehow all of my stuff has disappeared. I haven't done anything and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but as far as I know, moderators have the ability to edit anyone's posts. Does anyone know anything about it?

No bro i dont any idea about it......

wheres the link?

May have something to do with the update! :/

wheres the link?

May have something to do with the update! :/

That is possible. Do you know anyone else that lost their mods?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to figure out how to add superstars unless they have the pofo file and moveset file, can someone point me in the right direction? I would love to add this Zack Ryder to my roster. He looks great!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...