Archer's Mods (Jeff Hardy v1 released) Updated 11-30-2014

GreenArcher

Archer Mods:

It will probably take me a while to add to the 3d shirt (coming on ver 2).. but just here's hands-on preview of version 1.

I hope it will open up a floodgate of Jeff Hardy mods... feel free to use, just give credit..

DL: https://www.mediafire.com/?56bugso7asct3ug

jeffhardy_archer_v1_zpsa142cc73.png

CrowSting alternate attires: Check out completed section

long-haired version:

crow_sting2_archer_zps43bd390a.png

note: gloves fixed on entrance attire

short-haired version:

crow_sting1_archer_zps8c2d01d6.png

Triple HHH (Alternate hair). See "complete" section.

DL: https://www.mediafire.com/?8h33rsbe18fe7a8

archer_retrohhh2_zpsee32d77b.png

Edited by GreenArcher
  • Like 1

Nice Sting.... But What about give a caw shirt (There's one "shirt" over jackets files that work very well) to the "Singlet" Sting? That way, we can keep his TrenchCoat...

But I know that this can really be very hard and takes very much time.

Other than that, It's very awesome the way it looks too. Very Nice Job, Archer.

Sting looks awesome!  The only thing I can point out is the face paint.  During that era, he only had the two slightly curved lines on his forehead, the two slightly curved lines coming from his inner eyes, & the two straight lines coming from his mouth.  There are actually two different evolutions of his face paint from this era.  One being the actual Crow face paint from the movie (except the mouth is different), & the other being more of Sting's design.  Sting was one of my favorite wrestlers as a kid.  I still have the old WCW mask that they sold around Halloween time haha

Sting%20num1.jpg

Sting%20num4.jpg

Nice Sting.... But What about give a caw shirt (There's one "shirt" over jackets files that work very well) to the "Singlet" Sting? That way, we can keep his TrenchCoat...

But I know that this can really be very hard and takes very much time.

Other than that, It's very awesome the way it looks too. Very Nice Job, Archer.

Can you help me out on how you successfully add caw objects?

tumblr_mdyhxwOAtd1qfotvwo1_500.jpg

If youre going for this look, you'll want to change the hair.
It would probably be a hell of a lot easier for him just to change the facepaint. Besides the different face paint would change things up as everyone else seems to be making attires with the standard paint.

Phenomenal job on the attire.  I wouldn't worry about the hair, but if you can give him his "Mechanix" gloves, and change the facepaint to the reference Mathayus  posted, then it would be amazing.  Is the trench coat still available in the entrance?

Edited by wtferrell
  • Like 1

Sting looks awesome man. Why don't you use Hogan's entrance shirt from his nwo model for Sting. A 3d shirt would look much better.

Thanks Tekken. But can you tell me how to properly do that? How can I insert an extra object to Sting's pach file?

I made numerous attempts to add a caw object to pach file but it crashes everytime.