X-Packer 10.4 /X-Rey 1.6 Official Thread - X-rey 1.6 released

tekken57

sign up with Paypal, its the only payment that is accepted. Once you have done that send the details to Tekken and you will get the goods...but please be patient as Tekken is a busy felllow..

And please for the love of god stop spamming my inbox!

hey tekken having a little problem with xpacker10. im trying to inject a wwe13 arena in to 2k14 and ive decompressed and changed the header but I cant inject my edited pach file. when I click inject it doesn't do anything.

• 2 weeks later...

hey tekken having a little problem with xpacker10. im trying to inject a wwe13 arena in to 2k14 and ive decompressed and changed the header but I cant inject my edited pach file. when I click inject it doesn't do anything.

Did you open it as a pac with directories (CTRL+R) ? If so try opening it as a regular pac (CTRL+X) instead

Got the programs downloaded, but for some reason WinRAR will not extract the X-Rey.exe. Everything else went through no problem. Anyone had this problem?

Make sure your antivirus isn't blocking it/removing the file. I know mine always tries. There's nothing wrong with the program obviously, but since it doesn't recognize the .exe file, it thinks it's bad.

Got the programs downloaded, but for some reason WinRAR will not extract the X-Rey.exe. Everything else went through no problem. Anyone had this problem?

Make sure your antivirus isn't blocking it/removing the file. I know mine always tries. There's nothing wrong with the program obviously, but since it doesn't recognize the .exe file, it thinks it's bad.

Not getting any notifications from the antivirus. WinRAR will get to 61%, stall each time, and then close as if it extracted the program.

Not getting any notifications from the antivirus. WinRAR will get to 61%, stall each time, and then close as if it extracted the program.

Huh. That's definitely odd then. I'm guessing you already have, but what happens when you try and just extract the program alone?

Huh. That's definitely odd then. I'm guessing you already have, but what happens when you try and just extract the program alone?

Got it going. Opened up Avast while extracting and it flagged it. Thanks bud!

Edited by trh2