X-Packer 10.4 /X-Rey 1.6 Official Thread - X-rey 1.6 released

tekken57

I didn't recived anything. I searched on all my e-mails and all i found was a message from you with x-rey from February :D

Could you send me the x-rey v3 again for this email: mauromc1996@outlook.com

• Like 1

The email was sent to the address you used when donating. I've sent an email to the address above now.

Now i recived it. If you don't mind please send me the e-mails allways to the e-mail above. Thanks :)

Can textures and model editing be done with CAWs?

No, X-Rey is meant for wrestler models. This is not for caw modelling or paint tool injection.

Did you sent me it, Bro"? (Or is the same version as the Beta?)

Ps.: My name isn't on the list bro.

The version is the same as there were no bugs in the beta version. Your name has been added.

I had a ? Those who Donated for xpacker 9 do they get 10? Sent to them?

Coding support for the 2k15 save file will take extensive of work though and it will take time to get the same kind of functionality as 2k14. As such I will need to charge $14 for X-Packer 10.

Can textures and model editing be done with CAWs?

No, X-Rey is meant for wrestler models. This is not for caw modelling or paint tool injection.

Did you sent me it, Bro"? (Or is the same version as the Beta?)

Ps.: My name isn't on the list bro.

The version is the same as there were no bugs in the beta version. Your name has been added.

I had a ? Those who Donated for xpacker 9 do they get 10? Sent to them?

Coding support for the 2k15 save file will take extensive of work though and it will take time to get the same kind of functionality as 2k14. As such I will need to charge $14 for X-Packer 10.

Sweet I'll be buying it for sure you have my full support if it was not for xpacker modding would not be possible.

Tekken can u make a video tutorial for adding alt attires .... I was following your written tutorial on your blog but step 2 of part 2 confuses me when u ask to add attire values .... As they belong to wwe 2k14 ... Can u help me plz

Sure thing man, your name has been added. Please pm the email address you used to donate so that I can match my records and keep the list updated in future.

Edited by tekken57