HotavioH's Mods

(Yes, Once Again, now on 2K15) 

Green: ReleasedRed: WIP.

> SETH ROLLINS

N71xtTt.png

BlIrARg.pngGAqCJPy.jpgfe7yMsf.jpgXcuOo0e.jpg

> Dean Ambrose

vUeVqZS.png

Not even 70% Done . Model needs a lot of work. Textures are near to the end.

> Corey Graves

MM8nHL9.png

QcudwB7.png

Edited by HotavioH
  • Like 5

Is there anyway you could make the pants tighter? He wore skinny jeans. Textures look awesome and the face actually looks like him now. :) Also, the jacket looks great in 3Dmax or whatever previewing software you are using but, in-game looks slightly blurry. Is there a way to fix that Hots? 

Is there anyway you could make the pants tighter? He wore skinny jeans. Textures look awesome and the face actually looks like him now. :) Also, the jacket looks great in 3Dmax or whatever previewing software you are using but, in-game looks slightly blurry. Is there a way to fix that Hots? 

It's just the pics that turned blurry + It isn't done.

And I could work on the pants.... But to be honest I don't see a big necessity of that for now... Maybe in very far future.

It's just the pics that turned blurry + It isn't done.

And I could work on the pants.... But to be honest I don't see a big necessity of that for now... Maybe in very far future.

Gotcha. Also, I figured you might make the pants tight and just make other attires than to do a full attire pack.