Rocky's Mods-"Daniel Bryan Released"

RollingRocky300

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ambrose and Orton Released!!!

Please go to my preview topic and in the last post see the latest work of my Pack.

Credit to Skubie-Doo for the base logos for my Kidd Blue Attire.

• 2 weeks later...

I have extracted the pach file of ultimate  warrior but i get a zlib extension instead of pach extension, how can i convert the zlib into a pach file?

2h40095.jpg

Edited by motishow

Try to extract the pach file and re inject into a fresh ch254.pac :p

But any way to convert the file into a pach file? :o

zlib is a compressed pach.so what you have to do uncompress the pach file then then press inject file and select the 00025402.zlib.uncompressed.

Or go GameElite's way.

Thanks for helping out GameElite.

Reinject everything again, try compress and injecting the hair and model and inject the textures normally, one you have done that inject the PACH file in the Pac file normally without using compress and inject. :D

Reinject everything again, try compress and injecting the hair and model and inject the textures normally, one you have done that inject the PACH file in the Pac file normally without using compress and inject. :D

can you send me the 2k14 pac of The Ultimate Warrior?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please give a warm welcome to The Intellectual Savior of The Masses,The Stunt Double Damien Mizdow

Prev1b84cc.jpg

Prev2.jpg

@Motishow - i have the same problem with my warrior on 2k15. The last attire from 10 doesnt work same arc error. But no Problem use a other slot for that attire and always skip the 2cond attire ingame. Use Bugsys 10 Attire Warrior, there is also the 2k14 version in it without chest tattoo.

Try to click on "compress and inject" the 000C.pac in the pach and than inject the pach normaly in the pac. Maybe that fix the error with the arc because with zlib injection you dont need to update the arcs after.

00025402.zlib.uncompressed. only rename it to 00025402.pac and it works.

Edited by Andy