Rocky's Mods-"Daniel Bryan Released"

RollingRocky300

Is there anything else you have to do to add alt atire because for Bray Wyatt I only have one attire I open the pac file with xpacker click add alt atire data to arc and then i updated arc and i only have the one atire

Is there anything else you have to do to add alt atire because for Bray Wyatt I only have one attire I open the pac file with xpacker click add alt atire data to arc and then i updated arc and i only have the one atire

i think you have to add additional data or normally the .ark.there are 3 entrance attires and 3 ring attires.try putting it again.

MdTornado for screenshots

Kane and Unfixed Bray Wyatt(Only in the 1st pic):
15181b.jpg

i think i know why wyatt did not work out.I did not put the wyatt yobj file!

Edited by RollingRocky300
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Buddy i want to do the new Bray Wyatt Attire with Black hat and red Jeans, did you know the logo that is on his left knee on the red jeans ? Would you like to Team up for the Mod ?

If your on about the WM30 attire then I made this for you :D

FbZ3VxB.png

Hey Buddy i want to do the new Bray Wyatt Attire with Black hat and red Jeans, did you know the logo that is on his left knee on the red jeans ? Would you like to Team up for the Mod ?

Of Course,Sure man.Anything you want

FbZ3VxB.png

i think it's not wm 30 because he said new but he maybe wearing the same pants.but very nice logo!

Edited by RollingRocky300

FbZ3VxB.png

Thank you ! I will use it. ;)

FbZ3VxB.png

Thank you ! I will use it. ;)

No problem, bro :D