Tekken57's mods - Sid released

tekken57

When swapping yobj's, it sometime causes the game to crash because of the material references at the end of the file. If the yobj cannot find the texture it requires, it causes the game to crash. The vert limit can also cause the game to crash.

It has to be done via hex. I never coded support for renaming files in pach archives. It wasn't required before.

Could you explain how?

Edit: Nevermind, i found it.

and how?

btw: how you can i tell the game it has to load this and this yobj.

hogan pe: the boas only appear on entrance and than only on his hollywood entrance.

rockys elbow pads yobjs are seperate so he can throw them away. but when i give him shades, does he throw them away, too?

any idea why my game always crashes? not able to run this, can anyone check, if he'S able to run this? it'S the rock street attire and i hope i just doing something wrong:

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/rMUlRZ9P/file.html

able to see it on edit superstar, but not inring. and it shouldn't be to big.

+ there are some differences on crashing:

- for my rocky, game crashes on attire selection (back to dash). when i set the size value a bit higher, im able to select attire but then game is in loading loop for the next screen (start match screeen).

- when you've forgotten to set the size value (smaller value pe), game just crashes and go back to dash.

when swapping some yobjs, console can freezes completely. especially inring attires are very sensitive.

Take a look at this screenshot: 

AJP9KDN.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

SID VICIOUS

After multiple transplants, finally managed to get Sid with ring attire. I know he never wore two elbow pads but this is a limitation of the model into which I injected the head. Still have to do his entrance gear and finish up the normals and alpha.

I retexured the face and adjusted the body morph to make him bigger than the in game model. I'm going for the era where he was really jacked.

Before you guys ask, this model does work in game. All the hacks were done with the inject smaller functions in X-Rey.

There were issues with the entrance jacket which I don't have time to sort out now. You guys can do an entrance attire if you like.

Download here

sid_vicious.jpg

BUBBA RAY DUDLEY

Final Bubba. I know the beard isn't accurate for some of the attires, but I don't have the time to do a goatee version. Thanks for the suggestions, I made the detailing on the forehead lighter and the shorts longer. The pics don't reflect this.

Spent most of the day fixing issues and testing all the attires, doing 6 attires with entrance gear is very time consuming. Hope you guys enjoy using the mod and hopefully create more attires. I assigned him to slot 116.

DDP

Released as part of bugsyBoy's 10 attire pack:

Hidden Content

do you still have this ddp Version with Jeans+Shirt Without The vest?

Edited by MisterJay

• 4 years later...