WWE SD2: Shock Value | Over The Limit

SD2 LeGeNd

So I've decided to put on my modding boots again and this time I'm taking SD2 HD (or close lol). I'm able to use 248 color palettes when working with the standard textures of in-game superstars. So far I've planed to release a pack of about 10 or more wwe superstars. Some past/some present. Below is a list of planned superstars and updates that will follow. I hope that everyone follows and that maybe one day others become interested in modding this game as well.

-NMCM/SD2 LeGenD

Planned superstars
Alberto Del Rio
Cesaro 
Cm Punk
Damian Mizdow
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
John Cena
The Miz
Randy Orton
Rob Van Dam
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins

(only a short list until we figure out how to compress files as they were originally.)

DLC8.png

(Very excited the modded heads work with entrances)
Here's an early preview of Dolph Ziggler. I've decided to use Billy Gunn's head model and it seems ok. I'm not 100% happy with the face but I think its the best Dolph I've done thus far.

Zigglerbeta1.png

In-Game 

Zigglerbeta2.png
Zigglerbeta3.png

Ziggler "Over It" update.
Zigglerupdate1.png
zigglerupdate2.pngzigglerupdate3.png

I used Hardcore Holly's lower body model for Ziggler but it isn't perfect. I was able use about 240(colortable) to get some half decent design done. I feel like it could be a bit better but I have to figure out the pattern to mod certain parts like the boots better. For the head model I used his messier hair look to make good of Billy Gunn's Head model. 

CM Punk W.I.P.

Decided to use Dean Malenko's Head Model (subject to change) Eddie Guerrero's upper body model and Ken Shamrock's lower body. Lower body is complete. I'll start on the head model next and finish with the upper body which may be the toughest. What is awesome is that we can use 240 colors (HD) for texture mods when modifying standard in-game model textures. I'll update soon with further progress.

CM_Punk_Wip1.png
CM_Punk_Wip2.png
Here's an updated version of Punk...I've honestly spent many hours modding...but I'm not quite satisfied with a few things. I may take a break this weekend...or maybe not. I am happy about the quality possibilities. Hopefully we get to see popular modders from other parts give it a shot. 

80-B5IuasP.png

In-Game

80-dDUctmx.png
80-2RDkhV8.png
80-U8gCetU.png
Need to get this section active....guess everyone is playing 2k15. I've been working hard on this mod..RVD. The attire is almost perfect but the boots take the most work out of the entire mod. I need to re-touch the hair and polish a few areas on the singlet...or I may leave it as is.

rvd1.png

rvd2.png

rvd3.png

rvd4.png

rvd5.png

rvd6.png

rvd7.png

rvd8.png