Rishank Mods ( Dolph Ziggler released )

Rishu

UGHH.. Well i'm going to maybe buy K "gimme your money" G Tool hack before i buy a jtag xbox.

Those things might cost around $100-$200. Maybe?

There are modders that you can mail your box to and get it JTagged for about 75$
  • Like 1

Or i might just do that.

if you want to do you can do but think if modding gets fail your xbox console become a peace of shit nothing else 

in my recommendation don'nt do this cause i've also messed up with one of my console so please don'nt do this

Nah. This guy is reliable. I wouldn't say anything if he wasn't. He has a whole forum post full of testimonials. I got mine done by him. I later got my dashboard updated by him. Both times he got it back to me in a week to a week and a half.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hi guys im new here and i dont know how to download these kind of mods on my xbox 360 i have xbox 360 fat white colour (jasper) i think... and i can ony play pal format games. so any one would like to help me???

hi guys im new here and i dont know how to download these kind of mods on my xbox 360 i have xbox 360 fat white colour (jasper) i think... and i can ony play pal format games. so any one would like to help me???

You need a JTAG or an RGH modded system to use mods. (Google it to understand what means)