Face Texture/Logo Request

MrZone

When WWE 2K15 comes out for PS4, I plan on uploading Rob Van Dam's with Carloskillar3675, and Petchy Singlets (maybe SMK Singlets) if I am given permission. 

I plan on uploading four different variations of RVD's with singlets from each time period. For example, I would like to have ECW, Early WWE, TNA, and a Current WWE Rob Van Dam uploaded to community Creations.

I do have his attires from these games: SYM, SVR 06, 07, and 11 attires (and of course the singlets that Carloskillar3675 and Petchy made that I said above)

Questions I would like to know prior to tuesday:

1. Is the creation suite only limited to having one attire for each of the twenty five slots when you edit a superstar? Or is it like the older games where we have up to 4 different attires on one CAW slot?

2. Do you have to re-size the images to 512 x 512 before uploading? Or does it re-size it for you?

3. How many custom logos can you apply?

Requested logos:

RVD's MITB 2013 singlet (SMK's creation w/o watermark)

RVD's Yin Yang singlet (The attire that was in SVR05 and WM21)

RVD's Smackdown Here Comes The Pain attires (Ice Dragon, Bone Dragon, and green claw attires)

RVD's Royal Rumble 2009 attire/ TNA Debut attire

RVD T-Shirt logos

Mark Henry's Sexual Chocolate attire from WWF No Mercy (would be kind of fun to create and upload)

Edited by BloodShank

When WWE 2K15 comes out for PS4, I plan on uploading Rob Van Dam's with Carloskillar3675, and Petchy Singlets (maybe SMK Singlets) if I am given permission. 

I plan on uploading four different variations of RVD's with singlets from each time period. For example, I would like to have ECW, Early WWE, TNA, and a Current WWE Rob Van Dam uploaded to community Creations.

I do have his attires from these games: SYM, SVR 06, 07, and 11 attires (and of course the singlets that Carloskillar3675 and Petchy made that I said above)

Questions I would like to know prior to tuesday:

1. Is the creation suite only limited to having one attire for each of the twenty five slots when you edit a superstar? Or is it like the older games where we have up to 4 different attires on one CAW slot?

2. Do you have to re-size the images to 512 x 512 before uploading? Or does it re-size it for you?

3. How many custom logos can you apply?

Requested logos:

RVD's MITB 2013 singlet (SMK's creation w/o watermark)

RVD's Yin Yang singlet (The attire that was in SVR05 and WM21)

RVD's Smackdown Here Comes The Pain attires (Ice Dragon, Bone Dragon, and green claw attires)

RVD's Royal Rumble 2009 attire/ TNA Debut attire

RVD T-Shirt logos

Mark Henry's Sexual Chocolate attire from WWF No Mercy (would be kind of fun to create and upload)

I am pretty sure that down sizing will be up to the person uploading. Honestly it would probably produce a better image.  

can someone please make hideo itami attire logos and tyson kidds new red attire logos please

Be warned it's a 1024x 1024 so you have to re-scale 

Edited by digita1hound

Made a start on some new textures.

Bj0iClP.jpg

Kind of a stupid question, but will you be uploading your EAS Creations to CC ?

Loved your CAWS on PS3, looking forward to some new ones on PS4.

Edited by Karanrehani

Just made a back tattoo for my personal CAW, comments ??

2lm599d.png

That's great. The only downside I see is if you intended it to be gray. I'd prefer it be black as that is more suited on the skin in my opinion.

If you are going for a shade of gray, you can match the tattoo with a white dye to your CAW's hair depending on the look you're going after to capture.

2lm599d.png

When you say "made", what do you mean by that?

2lm599d.png

When you say "made", what do you mean by that?

He added transparency and saved it as a PNG. Duh.

I actually took 2 different tattoo designs (both JPG), removed the white backgrounds, merged them into a single tattoo, scaled it to 500*500, added Gaussian blur, inner shadows, inner glow and noise, de-refined the edges to make it look a bit rugged, adjusted the level details, and then saved it as a PNG.

2lm599d.png

That's great. The only downside I see is if you intended it to be gray. I'd prefer it be black as that is more suited on the skin in my opinion.

If you are going for a shade of gray, you can match the tattoo with a white dye to your CAW's hair depending on the look you're going after to capture.

Thanks for the advice, I was going for a more natural kind of a color, but I may just make some changes. :)  

I actually took 2 different tattoo designs (both JPG), removed the white backgrounds, merged them into a single tattoo, scaled it to 500*500, added Gaussian blur, inner shadows, inner glow and noise, de-refined the edges to make it look a bit rugged, adjusted the level details, and then saved it as a PNG.

Touche.

I've done a few Indy and NXT guys face and t-shirt designs. Still working on more, it's just a bit on a pain trying to find a face picture that will actually work. Some of the t-shirt designs like the Mount Rushmore one, I jsut got bored and stopped erasing the colour of the t-shirt out, but it should be fine if you stick to the correct colour t-shirt. I'll just dump the links in here for the one's I've done so far, and add more once they're done.

http://www.filedropper.com/adamcole

http://www.filedropper.com/ajstyles

http://www.filedropper.com/kevinsteen

http://www.filedropper.com/mikebennettandmaria

http://www.filedropper.com/mojorawley

http://www.filedropper.com/nigelmcguinness