Face Texture/Logo Request

MrZone

When the next gen version comes out it would be awesome if someone could do a tutorial for the inexperienced guys like myself on doing textures.

I can potentially help with that. I'm an ex-games industry developer and would love to show a few of the tricks I picked up in the trade.

I'm not dogging any of your guys work, but I think you're fundamentally ignoring how to 'blend off' your texture edges, even though it's quite frankly too early to be doing these, it's showing early that people don't fully grasp how to make the textures blend seamlessly, I see a lot of dark rim edges and sharp cuts. They simply won't work and you don't need the game to know this - not to discredit anybody's work though, they will look mighty great in game once the edge blending is cleaned up no doubt.

If you're referring to the ones Doug8701 posted then I agree..they won't be good enough for 2k15, I made them for 2k14 in TGA format prior to us being able to use DDS files.  I'm excited to see what can be achieved on this new generation of console and fully intend to make everything from scratch :)

Yeah those, but more-so the Christopher Daniels, the dark edges wouldn't blend into the caw base very well. I honestly cannot wait to see what people make with all the coming tech, it's going to be a fun release. ;)

So true!

Honestly, its good preparing, but it seems like people are just rushing through everything and wanting quantity over quality.

• Like 1

I'm not dogging any of your guys work, but I think you're fundamentally ignoring how to 'blend off' your texture edges, even though it's quite frankly too early to be doing these, it's showing early that people don't fully grasp how to make the textures blend seamlessly, I see a lot of dark rim edges and sharp cuts. They simply won't work and you don't need the game to know this - not to discredit anybody's work though, they will look mighty great in game once the edge blending is cleaned up no doubt.

Unfortunately, you're wasting your time, mate. Everybody seems to think everybody is stupid, and that they're correct. It doesn't matter what you know, or how you try to get your point across, on these forums, it becomes completely invalid. 

However, I am going to remind everybody that this game will run on next gen hardware, which means that you'll be given a slightly higher image resolution to play with. A lot of the images I've seen here would fit in a 128X128 last gen paint tool file. Simply put, they'll look ridiculous when stretched over a CAW on next gen. Think BIGGER

if anyone is up for helping with attire logos for a caw I'm really looking for these logos.

I think the logo on side side of the attire says 'GORE tour' and the shirt says GORE on the back in the same font as the front.

The font seems to be a darkish red with silver.

2wgxgdj.jpg

would be VERY much appreciated. This CAW will happen so it will not be for nothing.

Gour_Tour.jpg

great work mate thanks a lot. I can definitely work with these!

if anyone is up for helping with attire logos for a caw I'm really looking for these logos.

I think the logo on side side of the attire says 'GORE tour' and the shirt says GORE on the back in the same font as the front.

The font seems to be a darkish red with silver.

2wgxgdj.jpg

would be VERY much appreciated. This CAW will happen so it will not be for nothing.

Gour_Tour.jpg

great work mate thanks a lot. I can definitely work with these!

No problem enjoy.

Think BIGGER

512x512 in fact.

there you go :) that's awesome. i wouldn't even bother stretching previously made logos to meet the new size, as they'll become pixelated. I'd take advantage of the new size, and create all your logos from scratch. 

Edited by Titan83

Don't know if anybody already requested this, but Jericho's tattoo's, perhaps?

I think they have his tattoo in game since Chris Jericho's model can be edited in CAWs. I have seen Randy Orton, CM Punk tatto from last gen CAWs.

Think BIGGER

512x512 in fact.

there you go :) that's awesome. i wouldn't even bother stretching previously made logos to meet the new size, as they'll become pixelated. I'd take advantage of the new size, and create all your logos from scratch. 

I have no idea why people don't make things as a bigger size to begin with tbh.

I think they have his tattoo in game since Chris Jericho's model can be edited in CAWs. I have seen Randy Orton, CM Punk tatto from last gen CAWs.

Jericho's tattoos are apparently missing from his model because of a copyright dispute with the artists.

Jericho's tattoos are apparently missing from his model because of a copyright dispute with the artists.

Yeah if Punk can't have his Cobra or Pepsi tattoos due to copyright then thats most likely the reason Jericho is missing his. I don't think Jericho would sue over the Fozzy tattoos so it's probably due to the Rolling Stones and Metallica tattoos. But with importing textures it won't be hard to add them back.

Yeah if Punk can't have his Cobra or Pepsi tattoos due to copyright then thats most likely the reason Jericho is missing his. I don't think Jericho would sue over the Fozzy tattoos so it's probably due to the Rolling Stones and Metallica tattoos. But with importing textures it won't be hard to add them back.

Right, so now we're back to the beginning.

Can somebody please create the tattoo? (With empty background)

Seth Rollins' new attire (mainly his "belt")

Dean Ambrose's "DA" logo

Brock Lesnars logos

Batista's logo (trunks)

pls

they're all there, the white ones are just hard to see 

Brock2_zps1c10053b.pngBrock4_zpsbb377ab0.pngBrock3_zps553f53c3.pngBrock1_zpsb5611b38.png

Edited by freshman5000