Face Texture/Logo Request

MrZone

I'm looking for a Samoa Joe face texture, but not having any luck finding one. Also looking for a good picture of Joe to try and create one myself to try and get used to the process of making texture's.

This has been ripped from TNA impact at 1024. If you want something more recent it could take some time. 

S_Joe_face.jpg

Edited by digita1hound

Thanks, something current would be cool. As far as finding an image on Google to create a texture, I'm guessing the higher the quality of the mage the better the texture you can create?

Yeah, that pretty much how it works. I could find something on the web but I don't know if there is a 4k image of Joe out there. I will be on the look out and you could still use the face and add the current gear and hair till then. 

lnoizM4.png

Thats my Try on Christopher Daniel its my 1st Face texture im going to import it onto 2k14 and look how it looks Posting a Image Later :D

Dang, that is one big face. Great job btw.

I Request Ryback's Green and Silver Singlet he used to wear in 2012. Like, in a SInglet/Texture Layout. Just so you guys know what I am talking about, this is the singlet right here:

feed-me-more-ryback-35406001-500-281.jpg

If I remember correctly, I believe SMK had this one a while back on 12, and 13. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could get me a texture for this singlet! :)

• Like 1

jeffsdomain no i have to buy a webcam for my computer

Oh I see. Check out tigerdirect.com. They have some great deals on PC web cams

I Request Ryback's Green and Silver Singlet he used to wear in 2012. Like, in a SInglet/Texture Layout. Just so you guys know what I am talking about, this is the singlet right here:

If I remember correctly, I believe SMK had this one a while back on 12, and 13. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could get me a texture for this singlet! :)

It was AjSim.

It was AjSim.

Oh, my bad. Sorry for the confusion, but, is there any way that maybe we can get that singlet on here, whether it's his own, or a different one. My request still humbly stands.

ryback.jpg

I'd love someone to put this apron logo together, might be a challenge though

3310q46.jpg

t5r6fn.jpg

k9dlcy.jpg

aztec.jpg

WOW man thanks a lot. That looks incredible. I owe you one! Hopefully CAA is still in the game, I'll be making this awesome new arena.

For anyone that's not seen it, this is Lucha Underground.

ryback.jpg

This is just the purple one from 2K14 re-colored. The Singlet I was talking about was this one right here.

1955_3.jpg

Think there is a way any of you guys could get this one in a Singlet/Texture format for me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Reys Left Knee

if anyone is up for helping with attire logos for a caw I'm really looking for these logos.

I think the logo on side side of the attire says 'GORE tour' and the shirt says GORE on the back in the same font as the front.

The font seems to be a darkish red with silver.

2wgxgdj.jpg

would be VERY much appreciated. This CAW will happen so it will not be for nothing.

Edited by NickBreaker

if anyone is up for helping with attire logos for a caw I'm really looking for these logos.

I think the logo on side side of the attire says 'GORE tour' and the shirt says GORE on the back in the same font as the front.

The font seems to be a darkish red with silver.

2wgxgdj.jpg

would be VERY much appreciated. This CAW will happen so it will not be for nothing.

Gour_Tour.jpg

I'm not dogging any of your guys work, but I think you're fundamentally ignoring how to 'blend off' your texture edges, even though it's quite frankly too early to be doing these, it's showing early that people don't fully grasp how to make the textures blend seamlessly, I see a lot of dark rim edges and sharp cuts. They simply won't work and you don't need the game to know this - not to discredit anybody's work though, they will look mighty great in game once the edge blending is cleaned up no doubt.

If you're referring to the ones Doug8701 posted then I agree..they won't be good enough for 2k15, I made them for 2k14 in TGA format prior to us being able to use DDS files.  I'm excited to see what can be achieved on this new generation of console and fully intend to make everything from scratch :)