PS3 : ALL DLC´s + All WWE2k15 DLC pac's

Andy

Somebody ban this dickhead of matan1244 he is very retarded :mad:

Nah. He's just trying to use Google translate and its failing him. Lol. How else wouldn't be understand that the links are right in the first post. He shouldn't be banned for not speaking English.

his first 10 posts were in this topic, spamming the same shit over and over. he's been PMing everybody asking the same question. he's been on other forums spamming the same question, over and over. he's also asked if anybody was willing to purchase the DLC and send it to him. 

regardless of whether or not he can't speak English, he's a moron who can't take a hint. if somebody was going to post the DLC for the 360, they'd have posted it already. asking for it time and time again isn't going to get him a download link.

if I went into the CAW section and started badgering people to upload their CAWs over and over and over, you'd think I was moron too.   

Edited by Titan83
  • Like 1

I've just realised something. We've all been sucked in to quite possibly the biggest and most epic troll ever to have taken place on the Internet. Matan has been trolling us for the last two weeks, and non of us saw it coming. 

maxresdefault.jpg

I've given Matan a warning and the 7 day suspension that comes with it as he's been constantly posting the same thing and PM'ing members about the DLC.

Oh No i hope natan will not come again and ask for the NXT pack 

Pleas give me a link to reduce the NXT ? :/  :lol

If that happens, we give him the reduced DLC of NXT. :lol

But he was banned, so maybe don´t come back before the DLC will be released.