East Coast movesets [added Stardust, Tamina & Manik 6/3 pg. 4]

eastcoastkody

I dont see the Military Press Gutbuster in my game...is an error?

ps. cesaro moveset, chain grapple  -side headlock

ok...i named it wrong. Its "Military Drop Gutbuster".

but you would've seen it if u looked under Military...as there are only 2 moves w/ that name...in the side headlock section.

These are for Xbox 360...if thats the problem

but you would've seen it if u looked under Military...as there are only 2 moves w/ that name...in the side headlock section.

ok thanks! but will be uploaded to cc? they would save time ;)

Edited by rocky085

ok thanks! but will be uploaded to cc? they would save time ;)

i can't unfortunately. Theres some kinda glitch or something....that won't allow me to upload anymore.

is u going 2 do Hideo Itami

nope. Sorry, he hasn't wrestled much in NXT...and i don't watch japanese wrestling.

• 2 weeks later...

Who's set are you working on and posting next? 

i've been working on Surfer Sting for months. I recently started on Fit Finlay when the DLC release date was announced.

not sure what to do next. Kinda want to do Corey Graves. But the smart thing would be for me to do someone easy...that i can knock out in 2 days. Which would be Sandow, Orton, Cena, Justin Gabriel, Miz or Sheamus.

Graves really needs updated. It feels like they closed their eyes and picked random moves for him..

If you think that's bad check out AJ Lee

Haven't even messed with divas this year. Still bitter about being stuck with 6 or 7 divas without CAW mode.

• 2 weeks later...

added 3 new Sandow sets [debut, current, and stunt double Mizdow]

Damien mizdow don't do spinning heel kicks he does the skull crushing finale and the full nelson slam for his sigs it should be Backneckbreaker and figure four leglock u need to update his finishers and sigs

Damien mizdow don't do spinning heel kicks he does the skull crushing finale and the full nelson slam for his sigs it should be Backneckbreaker and figure four leglock u need to update his finishers and sigs I think you made a mistake with mizdow set u gave him summer raes set

Damien mizdow don't do spinning heel kicks he does the skull crushing finale and the full nelson slam for his sigs it should be Backneckbreaker and figure four leglock u need to update his finishers and sigs I think you made a mistake with mizdow set u gave him summer raes set

as evidenced by all the Woman ring in/ring outs and Summer Rae taunts.......i accidentally reposted Summer Rae's moveset as Mizdow.

i fixed it

as evidenced by all the Woman ring in/ring outs and Summer Rae taunts.......i accidentally reposted Summer Rae's moveset as Mizdow.

i fixed it

It's not your fault keep up the good work

i fixed it

It's not your fault keep up the good work