*Tutorial* Importing Entrances from 2k15

Red Rooster

One question, if i wanna assign a winning animation to my RVD who is ch476.pac i have to import the wwe2k15 winning animation into an existing animation of wwe2k14 (with same size) and then rename the winning  pach file to 476?

I think that yes. If someone get the RVD winning animation working in 2k14. share it. Or whatever succefull winning animation from 2k15.

Id also agree this is how you do it. Make sure you 0 fill the evp file to make it the same size as the one you're replacing :) it seems that the evz doesn't have to be from the same character I.e. RVD, just the same size.

Well, I added both RVD files over Kofi for winning, then Open the pac file in hex and changed both 6176 to my RVD 6116 (ch116.pac) but when I win the winning is the default for non winning animation superstars.

Well, I added both RVD files over Kofi for winning, then Open the pac file in hex and changed both 6176 to my RVD 6116 (ch116.pac) but when I win the winning is the default for non winning animation superstars.

did you test if kofi has the rvd animation? maybe we have to change somethin inside the EVP or EVZ file with the hexeditor and write the new wrestler pac number

did you test if kofi has the rvd animation? maybe we have to change somethin inside the EVP or EVZ file with the hexeditor and write the new wrestler pac number

Kofi got the RVD animation. I openned the Winning00.pac in Hex Editor. Went to EVP and changed the 6176 to 6116 and the same with EVZ. (116 is my RVD) But Kofi have the animation. In EVP and EVZ I overwrited with original RVD. What is 116 in 2k15, so you haven´t to do nothing with that files.

What I only need is how to say the game that this superstar get the animation and that other lost the animation. So, I can put Winning to Sting, DDP, Booker...

Edited by Mathayus

• 5 years later...
On 10/30/2014 at 6:30 AM, Red Rooster said:

Several people have asked me about this so heres a quick guide (I cant be bothered with a full tutorial sorry)

Most of the information you need is

Big Thanks to Mathayus for the original info.

Quote from Mathayus

I had trouble with compress and injecting Stings Entrance for some reason so I did it manually with a hex editor. Just find an entrance you want to replace (make sure the EVP and EVZ are the same size or larger than the one you are replacing it with.)

Zero fill the file to make it the same size as the original and copy/paste it over the file in the Entrance##.pac

If the entrance has an object you will need to replace an entrance that has an object in it (I assume, I havent tried it without) eg. Mr Perfect, Carlito, Sandman, Undertaker etc.

The objects live in evtobj.pac, if the object is not in the original 2k14 evtobj.pac you will have to replace one of the existing objects with it and rename the pach. (The pach must keep its name from 2k15 otherwise the game wont find it)

2k14 already had a bat in evtobj but it was a brown wooden one so I replaced it with object 2070 from 2k15 (luckily the original was a bigger filesize).

Thats pretty much it. If you are trying to import Bray Wyatts entrance with the Lantern etc its pretty easy to find in the 2k15 evtobj, you just need to find something in 2k14 to replace it with. Good luck.

i did the same i want use wwe13 ministry undertaker DLC entrance i take the ministry dlc71 entrance EVP and EVZ and paste in big show wwe2k14 entrance00.pac in 125 ID of big show as his entrance size is big then ministry taker so i paste taker EVP and EVZ to big show and its work but sometime the game crash for me and sometime i can see the full ministry entrance am i doing something wrong do i need to update arc because i didnt update arc since not mention in this tutorial

On 11/5/2014 at 8:36 AM, Red Rooster said:
On 10/30/2014 at 2:30 PM, Red Rooster said:

I had trouble with compress and injecting Stings Entrance for some reason so I did it manually with a hex editor. Just find an entrance you want to replace (make sure the EVP and EVZ are the same size or larger than the one you are replacing it with.)

Zero fill the file to make it the same size as the original and copy/paste it over the file in the Entrance##.pac

• 8 months later...

Sorry to bump this older thread but I wonder if anyone has been able to fix this transparent / texture issue yet? I've figured out that this happens because of the 000B lighting file in the EVZ, replacing it with a 2K14 or another 2K15 / 2K16 / 2K17 lighting that doesn't have this problem, fixes the issue. But especially for more special entrances like from the Wyatt's I doubt that there are any lights that are really similar to that.

Also want to mention that this problem doesn't occur on emulator so only on actual hardware.

sM1i3Ym.png

• Too Sweet 1

• 1 year later...

Hello, can someone help me, after injecting the new input, are the arc files updated? I followed the tutorial and copied and replaced in the GAMES folder but there were no changes and when I updated the screen was black, if anyone knows I hope you can help me, thanks