Andy´s PS3 Mods - WHC Belt Collection

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem injecting Cena's hat.It isn't working in game.It froze during entrance and winning animation.I don't know why.I injected it without updating arcs.

Iam always here ! I dont leave the forum..... ;) thx guys

Thank you for your awesome mods bro ! Your mods are the first ones that I used, and inspired with to mod at my turn ! Thanks ! ;) 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hi, to anyone reading this!

I notice that Andy has been inactive for a while now, so I doubt he will be here to help me out. I followed this exact tutorial at the end of the original post on importing mods into WWE 2K15 for PS3. At first, I installed them incorrectly, forcing me to redownload the game data. I figured it out on the next try and was able to import the mods and run the game. However, when I try to play as the modded character, I get stuck at the immediate loading screen following the character selection screen. Hours of a lack screen with a tiny white circle rotating behind a WWE logo. I've tried again and again for hours now.

Sorry to bump, but would anyone know why this is happening to me? I'm on 4.84 CFW.

Thanks guys :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 8/5/2015 at 1:31 PM, Andy said:

Iam always here ! I dont leave the forum..... ;) thx guys

Hey man do you still have these mods? If so can you please reupload them since the zippyshare link is expired? 

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...