Andy´s PS3 Mods - WHC Belt Collection

Andy

Those Jericho Tattoos are by me?

EDIT: Checked and yeah, they're by me:

HqwkEB4.png

Please Bro", give the due credits.

Looks like the guy that is always complaining about stealing his mods got busted ;)

Those Jericho Tattoos are by me?

EDIT: Checked and yeah, they're by me:

HqwkEB4.png

Please Bro", give the due credits.

Looks like the guy that is always complaining about stealing his mods got busted ;)
Lol yeah always complaining about guys stealing mods and now he is stealing them too, epic fail. XD

HatovioH - sorry for that i dont remember that was you that made the tatoos, iam sorry and i give you credits or i delete the Mod. Its on you

It's ok Buddy. And just the credits for me is good, I don't see reason to delete it.

HatovioH - sorry for that i dont remember that was you that made the tatoos, iam sorry and i give you credits or i delete the Mod. Its on you

It's ok Buddy. And just the credits for me is good, I don't see reason to delete it.

Its done, thank you. I always give credits but i have a tons of textures on my Hdd and i dont remember all the guys that made something.

Edited by Andy

I have not used punk yet....so are these the default attires with realistic tattoos ?or modded attires ?

The original attire is modded with my 2k14 punk trunks and tatoos, kickpads

The second one (Royal Rumble 13) Attire i have put on the hoody logos from 2k14 and make him a white band on the kickpad(trunks, kickpads original 2k15)

all 12-13 Punks have the right tatoos now.

Edited by Andy

What I don't get about the cm punk in this game with the side burns wasn't his hair suppose to kinda be longer not a slick back look ?

I dont think i will update this, but i have Randy finished with his new Attire on first paige.

Edited by Andy

Ok i'm new to this forum and completely new to modding so I have a few questions. If someone could gladly help me it would be appreciated. my first question is how do I even go about getting a modded character what I download it off of Psn like a usual created character or is it more complex than that? My second question is if it is more complex than that what are the tool that I need in order to get and dl modded characters. Btw I'm using a ps3.

Ok i'm new to this forum and completely new to modding so I have a few questions. If someone could gladly help me it would be appreciated. my first question is how do I even go about getting a modded character what I download it off of Psn like a usual created character or is it more complex than that? My second question is if it is more complex than that what are the tool that I need in order to get and dl modded characters. Btw I'm using a ps3.

Well first off if you can use psn this means that your ps3 doesn't have cfw installed, and that's a must for those mods

nice randal mod andy

how you can mod your orton with 2k15 model? (Same your bald orton)

you can make it? plz.

I tried to mod both attire on orton 2k15 model but xpacker show pach not found when update arc.

nice randal mod andy

how you can mod your orton with 2k15 model? (Same your bald orton)

you can make it? plz.

I tried to mod both attire on orton 2k15 model but xpacker show pach not found when update arc.

I know, it has something to do with the normal.dds (face texture, maybe locked to edit) on the entrance attire, so i injected the WWE13 Entrance pach and redo the tshirt again and than i injected  WWE12 Ring Attire pach into the 2k15.pac. That solves the arc problem. And the WWE12 Ring Attire pach fixes the forehead hair that was always when we make him bald. Than i put some SVR2011 textures on the WWW12 pach to make him more bald and less beard. Was a little bit tricky and costs some time....

Edited by Andy