(CESARO Released) RollingRocky's Mods

RollingRocky300

i am going to release wyatt but who has 2 entrance attires nad two ring attires for him to use the pac?

or can someone send me a tut for the dummy pac?

just rename the patch and pac files to wyatt pac number and inject the pach files in dummy.pac.....

Edited by MDTornado

i am going to release wyatt but who has 2 entrance attires nad two ring attires for him to use the pac?

or can someone send me a tut for the dummy pac?

just rename the patch and pac files to wyatt pac number and inject the pach files in dummy.pac.....

i did three attires.ryback is perfect for this.

Thank you!But the Best Part is that you get to select the 4rth attire.so anybody who wants a specific attire pm the reference shots but if anybody want a awesome custom attire please post on this topic "CUSTOM ATTIRE! CUSTOM ATTIRE! CUSTOM ATTIRE!".

THE MAXIMUM VOTES WINS!

Edited by RollingRocky300

ok.You will have 5 days for this.People who have selected the option "A specific attire chosen by you.PM Me reference pictures".Please PM me the reference or attire pictures

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,been busy playing 2k15 on ps4.i finished my career mode.so wyatt i a custom attire previews will be up soon.I have done 2 new mods Stardust and Cesaro.both screenshots will be up soon

• Like 1