Stay with wwe 2k14 or moving on to 2k15.....

shonpu

i'm torn.. i like the AI and extra moves of 15 but man.. damn i want to create my finishers and the story mode.. and the messed up part is they will add those things back in 16 like they are new features. smh..

i'm torn.. i like the AI and extra moves of 15 but man.. damn i want to create my finishers and the story mode.. and the messed up part is they will add those things back in 16 like they are new features. smh..

IF old-gen gets a '16 version.

• Like 1

It is a hard one ill give you that, 15 has some cool new moves and story designer implemented into universe which is what I've wanted for ages, 14's universe mode is shit.

The only reason I'd add models and mod would be for universe mode so for that I'd go for 15 but apparently there's some problems modding 15

I still haven't played 2k15, but in 2k14 the universe mode was broken .....mine always froze when I tried to set rivals, and the A.I. was tooooo easy. If I stay on 2k14 I'll add 2k15 Stings and Hogans and Wyatts models, but I feel adding DLC will be the same this year with 2k15, and I can swap arenas out of 2k14 and use arena mods from 2k14.  If we can do community DLC I'll do a WCW pack with the WCW wrestlers from 2k14(I'm Old School). I also want to give Sting more attires......

Your the man !!!  im definitely sticking with 14. This game is a big pile of shit. 

I was amaze by Hogan entrance and model until he got in the ring. Horrible skin texture !!!

Good luck to every 2k15 modders that want to take ingame pics 

The Truth of 2k now is, "full support" for XbOne and PS4. And tbh I Agree with them, bc it's like start a brand new game for these platforms.

Create 2 Brand new Games would be like a pain the ass for them.

I got surprised with the new model/textures. Some of them are really great. I wasn't even expecting that, lol.

But I gotta agree that by removing a bunch of old features that was coming along nicely with us for years was simply the biggest fatuity that they had done in all those years of WWEGames.

I really hope that, if X360/PS3 get a '16 version, they take just a bit more attentive with the community.

I'll keep playing both games tbh. A '14 with everything that I'll be able to import from '15, and a '15 with some small mods just to don't go crazy in insanity with the 2k limitations, bugs, and etc.

I'm definitely sticking with 2K14, even if my "modding" is limited to hacking in Paint Tool logos and gender-flipping a female every now and then with KG's editor.  I'll still keep an eye on the current-gen 2K15, especially when it's time for the PC version to launch.  :cool:

I will probably just be playing the showcase mode and then go back to WWE 2K14. Inject updated wrestlers like Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, etc...

It's just bad that we couldn't import new moves from WWE 2K15 to 2K14. That could have been very useful.