El Buvor's 2k15 Previews Lair

El Buvor

There is a tutorial that was made from my and Taker's investigations (it's in the WWE2k14 modding section I believe, I need to find the link)

Here is another video with a little titantron added :

And a video with the winning section of a match is also coming (sorry for the shi*** quality, I need to find a good game recorder, had one some months ago but can't find it.

For those that want to know how to REALLY inject music in the game, here is the topic :

The plus of doing this instead putting music in the video files (something that I was already doing on SDVSR2010 on Wii some years ago) are :

- The music is played at the end of the match

- The theme is affected by the arena effect (which is good imo)

- The theme reacts like an ingame theme, so it's all good I believe.

If you have any problem, just pm me.

I'm kinda sure about some things for the game :

- I'm pretty sure that every entrance from WWE12 to WWE2k14 can be imported

- The arenas structure is very different (I must figure this out the next couple of days)

- Sound still using the same WWISE format (in its PC version this time)

I'm kinda sure about some things for the game :

- I'm pretty sure that every entrance from WWE12 to WWE2k14 can be imported

- The arenas structure is very different (I must figure this out the next couple of days)

- Sound still using the same WWISE format (in its PC version this time)

Do you think it is possible to export last gen pac files?

Little update for Seth Rollins :

Omg!!!! I've been waiting for this :) awesome job dude ahhh gawd that's badass.. Please release the minitron I could not get them to work in 2k15 for the 360 ver..

Omg!!!! I've been waiting for this :) awesome job dude ahhh gawd that's badass.. Please release the minitron I could not get them to work in 2k15 for the 360 ver..

I'll release this as long as it's done (I need to make the other graphics now).

Credit to "dDEVILincarnate" for the minitron background.

I'll release this as long as it's done (I need to make the other graphics now).

Credit to "dDEVILincarnate" for the minitron background.

Thanks bro it's very awesome question did you make it the same size when you replaced it ? The minitron.

For those that want to know how to REALLY inject music in the game, here is the topic :

The plus of doing this instead putting music in the video files (something that I was already doing on SDVSR2010 on Wii some years ago) are :

I wish more people saw this. Seems like everyone is doing it the tron way which I have no idea why you would.

I wish more people saw this. Seems like everyone is doing it the tron way which I have no idea why you would.

Yeah, it's not so hard to replace musics in the game but the problem is that the music was modded like two months before 2k15 so a lot of people didn't see the topic at the right time.

I'm kinda busy right now but I'm going to try to mod entrances of the game.

I messed with WWE13' entrances a couple of years ago and I know how the files are working. We could make a lot of entrances without replacing the old ones because :

- we can inject full entrances and still configure the wrestler entrance in the advanced editor so we can still use his entrance (full entrances and custom entrances motions are different files)

- we can inject all entrances from WWE12-WWE2k14

So we can use the old entrances that were removed (I don't say that it's possible but I expect the game to accept those entrances because the entrance files are kinda similar)

Here is a proof of concept of what I'm able to do with entrances :

We can split tag teams entrances (but the camera angles are strange because it's configured to show two or three wrestlers), make new ones using the old files, etc etc etc...

If the old entrance animations work then we could just add new entrance.pac files (like the ones Mathayus made) and add them to the def, we would have to assign them via Xpacker or Hex once the save has been worked out.

If the old entrance animations work then we could just add new entrance.pac files (like the ones Mathayus made) and add them to the def, we would have to assign them via Xpacker or Hex once the save has been worked out.

Yep we could do a lot of things when the save will be figured.

Also for those that would want to know, Rollins minitron is going to be released tonight or tomorrow (kinda busy right now).

• Like 1