El Buvor's 2k15 Previews Lair

El Buvor

question:Is it possible to take the pants from harper model and use it for ambrose mod with X rey???

Sadly No.

i think you can with tekken57's tutorials.but then verices is the main problem.how about you edit the vertices in hex editor then put the pants???

how about you edit the vertices in hex editor then put the pants???

lol

question:Is it possible to take the pants from harper model and use it for ambrose mod with X rey???

Well It wouldn't fit, I'm just going to wait for Tekken to see if I can inject the edited pant that I made.

Using Caw Parts?

Yep

Have you managed to load it successfully in game?

Well, not yet man but I hope to load it in game. Have you tried this with your mod ? :)

Yeah, I tried but somehow it crashes everytime..... I really don't know whato do

Well I should take a look at this before I do any texture for it, just in case.

I Recommend that too... I had done Textures, Normals, Alpha Channel, Everything, then it crashed.... It's like I had wasted time.

Yeah, I tried but somehow it crashes everytime..... I really don't know whato do

I Recommend that too... I had done Textures, Normals, Alpha Channel, Everything, then it crashed.... It's like I had wasted time.

Yep I felt that too for some mods before. I'm going to try to inject this, I'll put the results here when it's done (I don't know when).

I tried something similar, only I tried to use Kevin Nash's pants for the Undertaker. I scaled down and moved all of Nash's body parts so that they wern't visable, and exported the yobj with x-rey. then scaled down Takers tights and exported that. then i injected nash into takers pach, but it wouldn't load in game. I did everything right. The size in the arc is correct, but the game wouldn't have it :/ 

I tried something similar, only I tried to use Kevin Nash's pants for the Undertaker. I scaled down and moved all of Nash's body parts so that they wern't visable, and exported the yobj with x-rey. then scaled down Takers tights and exported that. then i injected nash into takers pach, but it wouldn't load in game. I did everything right. The size in the arc is correct, but the game wouldn't have it :/

Yeah it freezes everytime... I tried a exactly similar thing using Edge's WM22 Jacket on Graves and nothing goes right.

Yeah it freezes everytime... I tried a exactly similar thing using Edge's WM22 Jacket on Graves and nothing goes right.

Well, I tried to replace files in the Tekken's Hogan pac which contains 4 YOBJ files but the game is hanging. The original Hogan file is loading well so I don't know, maybe that the hoodie isn't compatible with the Ambrose model ?

• 5 months later...

Wow, it's been a while since I updated this topic (in fact I haven't mod a WWE game since a long time) but I'm going to be back in May or June I believe (not enough space where I am currently but I'm going to have my house soon so I'll have aaaall the space that I need).

See you here !

PS : You can give me advices for some mods if you want, "update" mods, TNA mods, Puro mods, etc... Just ask and I'll take a look at your ideas.

Edited by El Buvor

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks man  ;)

And sorry If I wasn't clear but for those that would like to have my modded content (from WWE12,13,14 or 15, you can check my youtube channel if you don't know what I made) :

JUST CONTACT ME BY PM AND ASK ANYTHING

I never killed anyone because of contacting me. I'm not a flesh eating monster seriously, I'm just (as my avatar says, I'm not sure about that) a nice chubby Afro-American flower lover.

Oh and why ? Because I don't really like posting copyrighted content here in public. Oh, and because of stealing (but I know that it's not really happening since WWE12, I believe). Have fun !

PS : Don't kill me if I don't have the oldest content. Or I'll kill you. Or i'll pay a chinese midget to play curling with your face.

GUy37e6.gif

TOMOE NAGE CITY BITCH

Edited by El Buvor

Well, I tried to replace files in the Tekken's Hogan pac which contains 4 YOBJ files but the game is hanging. The original Hogan file is loading well so I don't know, maybe that the hoodie isn't compatible with the Ambrose model ?

Sorry, only saw your post now. There is a vertice limit, maybe the object you are replacing has too many verts.

Edited by tekken57

Sorry, only saw your post now. There is a vertice limit, maybe the object you are replacing has too many verts.

Thanks for your message man, I'm going to see that when I'll be home :)

Yeah I believe that it's a vertice limit freeze, I'll see how to do what I want to do (if it's possible), there are so many things to update in the game.