El Buvor's 2k15 Previews Lair

El Buvor

Being able to import entrances from WWE 12- WWE 14 would do amazing wonders once we figure out how to get pass the CAW limit or even for people who dont want to limited entrance selection.  

This is great news, due to the lack of entrances and creativity, this is a game changer for me tbh.

How sure are you about this El Buvor?

Incredible. I assume Jeff Hardy's entrance would be high on the list? Seeing as he's constantly number 1 on people's list to make every year.

/Also. Can you import all the Belt holding entrances? So many are missing.

Edited by THEpaynexkiller

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to make new tag team entrances using 2 singles entrances?  

If so I would be really interested in learning how. Any light you can shed on this would be appreciated.

Would it be possible to make new tag team entrances using 2 singles entrances?  

If so I would be really interested in learning how. Any light you can shed on this would be appreciated.

Well maybe man, maybe. The problem would be that both of the wrestlers could "collide" and be "transparent" but I believe that we should try this.

There is a problem that I found some days ago : WWE 2K15 on PC have EVT2 entrance files, while 2K14 had EVT files. I should try to see if 2K15 360 had EVT or EVT2 files (EVT I believe) and try to compare the two gens files.

Any idea if changing entrance objects is possible. Im trying to assign a different flag to Sgt Slaughters entrance and I changed the object ID in the EVP to the new object ID but the game crashes. 

Have you tried swapping objects?

I managed to add Honkys Guitar to his entrance in 2k14 but that was just using the same object ID as in 2k15 and replacing an object in the evtobj.pac