AgeofSandow's Movesets-Thank You

AgeofSandow

I'm surprised to not see a Damien Sandow moveset, are you planning on making one? Either way your movesets are great and I have applied them all to my game. Great work.

I did make one, but it was never released as I was expecting Sandow to gain a new move or two after breaking away from Miz. Then he became yet another comedy character. Plus I started to lose interest in the WWE and the only thing I watch WWE wise is Kevin Owens and NXT

I'm surprised to not see a Damien Sandow moveset, are you planning on making one? Either way your movesets are great and I have applied them all to my game. Great work.

I did make one, but it was never released as I was expecting Sandow to gain a new move or two after breaking away from Miz. Then he became yet another comedy character. Plus I started to lose interest in the WWE and the only thing I watch WWE wise is Kevin Owens and NXT
You're nit saying anything new. One more thing to add though, Brock Lesnar also. Don't you forget that either. Haha

You're nit saying anything new. One more thing to add though, Brock Lesnar also. Don't you forget that either. Haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mei4zqIBhZI

Penguin, that is not what I was talking about. I was talking about him saying Kevin Owens and NXT are the only reasons to watch WWE.

Penguin, that is not what I was talking about. I was talking about him saying Kevin Owens and NXT are the only reasons to watch WWE.

Oh...My bad..But if you're watching for Brock you're going to be gravely disappointed week after week.

Oh...My bad..But if you're watching for Brock you're going to be gravely disappointed week after week.

Sometimes it's just worth the wait. Especially when it's a good opponent. By the way just in case you're thinking this, I don't only watch WWE for Brock Lesnar.

Edited by TH£B£AST21-1™

Are you going to do any NXT divas? If you are, I'm going to use your 2K14 sets and put some of the moves from 2K15 in with it. If that okay?

Big announcement. I'm going to retire soon. I might make a couple more sets, but then that's it. This been an awesome year, and I really appreciate everyone who supported me. It really meant a lot, even if I never said anything. You made this guy feel special when nobody else did. And big thanks to Righteous for being my inspiration at the beginning, and for teaching me so much. You really helped me grow and become a much better person. Thank you. 

But now it's time to move on.

You're def welcome...  I know the feeling.  Movesets wear you out, and take all your time! LOL..  There's so many great games out there to play..  But in your case, you are a teenager, live life and enjoy it (outside the internet).  These are times you can never get back, get the most out of them!!!

Well said! I've been liking Witcher 3 a lot lately-awesome game. But yeah besides that I've got college to look forward to. Really excited, and it's a new start. Sure going to make the most out of these next 4 years, and, like you said, I'll never get them back!