AgeofSandow's Movesets-Thank You

AgeofSandow

thanks so much for the heath slater moveset.. some idiot thought it'd be cute to give slater all wrong moves...

Basically the story of every CAW on community creations

Yeah annoying as hell.  I downloaded a christian caw, looked great.. Default everything except the finishers... of course i downvoted it to to hell

so again i thank you LOL

not to mention i normally don't tinker with movesets unless something is totally wrong or missing.  also noticed that next gen has ton of options (don't mean just in terms of grapples) missing from create a moveset.  some of the taunts, kicks (edge kick) ring in/out apron animations are just gone lol

Edited by FGNJeffsdomain

thanks so much for the heath slater moveset.. some idiot thought it'd be cute to give slater all wrong moves...

Yeah annoying as hell.  I downloaded a christian caw, looked great.. Default everything except the finishers... of course i downvoted it to to hell

so again i thank you LOL

not to mention i normally don't tinker with movesets unless something is totally wrong or missing.  also noticed that next gen has ton of options (don't mean just in terms of grapples) missing from create a moveset.  some of the taunts, kicks (edge kick) ring in/out apron animations are just gone lol

noticed this too, especially in the kick department and that Gutwrench Backbreaker Titus O Neil and Eddie Guerrero used in the past is also gone. Nothing bothers me more when downloading the wrestler and they say "full moveset" while leaving it blank.

so again i thank you LOL

noticed this too, especially in the kick department and that Gutwrench Backbreaker Titus O Neil and Eddie Guerrero used in the past is also gone. Nothing bothers me more when downloading the wrestler and they say "full moveset" while leaving it blank.

yeah that has annoyed me since svr10. and in that case you couldn't edit a downloaded caw at all. lol. Wow the gutwrench backbreaker is gone? wow. just wow.. seems 2k knows nothing about wrestling at all LOL.. i'm almost inclined to buy another Xbox 360 during tax time just to play 2k14 again LOL

Added Scott Hall, Tyrus(Brodus Clay) and Adam Cole. I am working on only the indy scene and TNA so please focus all requests on that area.

Do Bobby Roode And Jeff Hardy please.

Will be doing.

• Like 1

Welcome to another year of AgeofSandow movesets. I hopefully will be converting all of my 2k14 sets, and try a few new ones too, dating back to the territory days. Feel free to request a moveset. Two people will be handling conversions on here, under the tag "SandowMovesets", also listed in the description for those scrolling through CC.

360: kingisisisisis (Josh)
PS3: cambrock223     

He's the one having a hard time?