/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ HBK, X Pac added!

Righteous

After I finish up my last 3 request obligations (Uhaa Nation, Raven, and Shelton Benjamin) next week, I will probably chill out on requests for a bit.  Wanna finish up some NXT sets and I plan on getting on GTA 5 and NBA 2K15 for a while.

Edited by Righteous

Please do a Update Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn set

Both are in my plans.  I will start back on NXT sets next week. Zayn and Neville.  Then current sets to follow that. Probably Ambrose and Rollins first.

But, in the meantime, I got a Bubba/Bully Ray set coming tomorrow, and probably a few conversions.

would you be interested in doing Bully Ray/Devon sets? If you have the time I know how busy life can be. sorry for posting same thing twice just wanna see if you have set in your plans/open to doing them. thanks either way man.

would you be interested in doing Bully Ray/Devon sets? If you have the time I know how busy life can be. sorry for posting same thing twice just wanna see if you have set in your plans/open to doing them. thanks either way man.

Don't really know about Devon as of now.

Has Regal ever done a sit-out Regal Bomb? If not, do I replace it on his moveset, because they removed the other Tiger Bombs and only left the sit-out one.

Has Regal ever done a sit-out Regal Bomb? If not, do I replace it on his moveset, because they removed the other Tiger Bombs and only left the sit-out one.

Yea, some of their removals drives me insane!  You can use the in game Tigerbomb.  Next time I load up the game, I'll check something else I have in mind out.

Hey Righteous, not sure what finisher you have for Owens but if he keeps using his lift up/sky high powerbomb, a wicked alternative is Lift Up Powerbomb which the opponent is lifted into a power bomb straight off the mat

Hey Righteous, not sure what finisher you have for Owens but if he keeps using his lift up/sky high powerbomb, a wicked alternative is Lift Up Powerbomb which the opponent is lifted into a power bomb straight off the mat

I use Powerbomb 1 and the Lift Up Powerbomb.

Did you change a lot from the old set? I don't have gold at the moment.

SIGS--  Replace DDT 13 with Running Senton 2.

Put DDT 13 in place of Rolling Fireman's Carry in FRONT TOP ROPE GRAPPLES AND STRIKES..

GROUND--  FACE UP GRAPPLES -UPPER- Use Soccerball Kick 1

FACE UP GRAPPLES -SIDE-   Use Stomping Kick

Kneeling Opponent--  FRONT GRAPPLE-  Replace Knee Lift 1 with Suplex 1

FRONT STRONG GRAPPLES--  Replace Uranage 1 with Repeating Stomping

FRONT MEDIUM GRAPPLES--  Replace Knife Edge Chop with Uranage 1

FRONT FACELOCK--                 Replace Suplex 7 with Knife Edge Chop

Replace Neckbreaker 6 with Uppercut

Edited by Righteous

Please do a Update Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn set

Both are in my plans. I will start back on NXT sets next week. Zayn and Neville. Then current sets to follow that. Probably Ambrose and Rollins first.

But, in the meantime, I got a Bubba/Bully Ray set coming tomorrow, and probably a few conversions.

Can't wait for your NXT sets. Hopefully Cesaro comes after Ambrose and Rollins (you know me LOL)