/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ HBK, X Pac added!

Righteous

Well, at least I know PS4 will be getting good uploaded Movesets.

I'll be on X1, but the great and wonderful Jeb will once again be converting and upping them on the PS4 side.

• Like 1

Can I make a long term fan request for a reigns career set? 

His current set is so one dimensional, plus the THQ team just did a shit job on it. 

I've redone so many already, I just don't have the energy!
Gotta leave it to the GOAT Righteous.

Can I make a long term fan request for a reigns career set? 

His current set is so one dimensional, plus the THQ team just did a shit job on it. 

I've redone so many already, I just don't have the energy!

Gotta leave it to the GOAT Righteous.

For right now, check my 2k14 set for him. It includes all FCW, NXT, all that. His set will be in rotation very soon. Next week is my last week on 1st shift at work, I go to 2nd the following week. My hours will be 4:30-1am, so I got a feeling a lot more sets will be coming soon, with that change. Def isn't anything on tv that late, and I gotta be quiet because the baby will be sleep. So move sets is about all I will have to do. Until I get GTA 5, that is.

Righteous, what about ps4? Thought you were on PlayStation 4, know any good move set makers on ps4? Happy holidays to you and your family, take care.

I was gonna be, but changed my mind. Jeb is converting all my sets on the PS4 side. Happy holidays to you as well.

I am converting the sets, but because of the upload limit on CC it's a problem.

Freakin sucks.  I just uploaded over all mine except for Sting 99.  I got Sting 99, Cena, Bryan, Punk and Balor as my upped sets right now.