2003 Smackdown Arena (first release)

NickH049

just been trying to work out the c351 file trying to mix the two together to try and get one working not much luck so far..

shit of a thing trying to work on a mac having to run windows in the background slows it all down.

Edited by NickH049

So i got the entrance working a bit better with using the wrestle mania 21 c351 file instead, though we have a big blue light going through the centre. any ideas. if anyone interested in the pac flick me a msg

nZSEnoc.jpg

cdO2CuW.jpg

updated first post...

Does anyone have any smackdown 03 graphics from any past games?

cheers.

do you mean the looping logo graphics? check this out.. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sdsv96x7jxrg3nh/SDLOOP.bik

I hadn't actually tried those aprons in-game, they look fantastic! I'll have to send you over a silver ring post texture to replace the white ones :)

Edited by Titan83

cheers guys, thanks titan83 exactly what i wanted man!

new update titantrons working both sides just need to resize and get rid of the banner below..

jYy2j5L.jpg

Also had a crack at putting the wwe 24/7 banner up but not sure if ill scrap it from the arena. Briefly i remember it being their but not sure if it would be worth it to be in game.

q76QhjV.jpg

Edited by NickH049

Looks awesome man, good job! By the way, I might know how to solve your light problem. The blue light that runs through the arena at the moment will be a YOBJ file, and that YOBJ is basically telling one of the light beam textures to shine in that position. 

If you open up that YOBJ with 3DS and move it up through the top of the Arena so that's it's not in sight, and inject it back into the pach using X-Rey, you won't see it in-game

Also had a crack at putting the wwe 24/7 banner up but not sure if ill scrap it from the arena. Briefly i remember it being their but not sure if it would be worth it to be in game.

I personally thought it was a pretty nice touch, but hey, it's up to you whether to leave it in or not.

Either way, it's looking really great.

Nice!  Looking great so far!  Are the WWEHD logos a seperate file or are they a part of the textures themselves?  I know this set was before they had HD.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I seen the yobjs before for them so I'll have a look and remove them

Or out the old logo what was on the barricade their

Looks awesome man, good job! By the way, I might know how to solve your light problem. The blue light that runs through the arena at the moment will be a YOBJ file, and that YOBJ is basically telling one of the light beam textures to shine in that position. 

If you open up that YOBJ with 3DS and move it up through the top of the Arena so that's it's not in sight, and inject it back into the pach using X-Rey, you won't see it in-game

Cheers man I'll have a look after work tonight and give it a go

• 1 month later...

Hmmmmmm, the arena have a lot of issues. The trons, one is not appearing, the other isn´t correctly adjusted. A shadow floating over the ring or sometihng with the lights, And a element that cross the ground down the ring.

• 6 years later...
11 hours ago, Loco por Wrestling said:

Link broken : (

@Red Rooster isn't the Smackdown! "fist" arena in Wrestling Legends??  Would it just be a simple swap out with the SmackDown! arena that's in-game currently or would you have to do any type of modding??  I wanna say I read on here one day it's just a simple swap of arenas, but I could be wrong...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

@Red Rooster isn't the Smackdown! "fist" arena in Wrestling Legends??  Would it just be a simple swap out with the SmackDown! arena that's in-game currently or would you have to do any type of modding??  I wanna say I read on here one day it's just a simple swap of arenas, but I could be wrong...

Yes thats correct just swap the smackdown arena with the one from alt arenas zip file that came with WL

13 hours ago, Loco por Wrestling said:

How I can find this .bg?

In the Alt Arenas zip file

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Yes thats correct just swap the smackdown arena with the one from alt arenas zip file that came with WL

In the Alt Arenas zip file

I knew that but I can't find Smackdown 2003 arena, lol. I think you removed when you make 1.1 update? Right? And I wanna know about Raw 2002/2003 too, supposed to be in WL Alt arenas too?

7TSHTzw.png

pH6HWKp.png

I think some arenas was missing to me. I saw in excel spreadsheet some of ECW PPVs (like 6 or 7)

[https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aBP47O-Jb9CxQiGCMzN-xn60o8qsg0zMDMy9fhKGOVI/edit#gid=1725897668]

and I think I only got 4 PPVs in my folder. I don't know, I'll download Alt Arenas folder again.

9dwjJXv.png

Edited by Loco por Wrestling

7 hours ago, Loco por Wrestling said:

I knew that but I can't find Smackdown 2003 arena, lol. I think you removed when you make 1.1 update? Right? And I wanna know about Raw 2002/2003 too, supposed to be in WL Alt arenas too?

7TSHTzw.png

pH6HWKp.png

I think some arenas was missing to me. I saw in excel spreadsheet some of ECW PPVs (like 6 or 7)

[https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aBP47O-Jb9CxQiGCMzN-xn60o8qsg0zMDMy9fhKGOVI/edit#gid=1725897668]

and I think I only got 4 PPVs in my folder. I don't know, I'll download Alt Arenas folder again.

9dwjJXv.png

Smackdown 2001 is the fist arena I think.

What you have is what there is, we never had Raw 2002 or 2003 and only 5 ECW arenas

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1