2003 Smackdown Arena (first release)

NickH049

Haven't really got much time on the project much anymore but i have uploaded the pac file for all to use and if anyone wants to work on it at all. Their are still many glitches and problems with the arena like lighting and trons etc. Will update this post when i work on pac more.

BG16.pac - V1

https://mega.co.nz/#!jxkBhBJL!T8y0omP2f0KAhReP2cCwMaYzBGhBtU4tUMUGWhpof5c

The Smackdown arena is coming together very well, Here are all the latest previews.....

If your interested in helping send me a message and ill send you over the .pac file

A big thanks to El Buvor for his help and also Titan83 for the hectic Ring Aprons. Thanks to everyone else who has also helped out.

c2vUYhm.png

jYy2j5L.jpg

0yIGFym.jpg

sutQM0P.jpg

nZSEnoc.jpg

Z07kITv.png

BGAQZsP.jpg

1Bpj4Mv.jpg

Edited by NickH049

Nice choice of Arena, good work! I could send you one or two textures if you like? I've done a few mock-ups, as I was eventually planning something like this myself. So glad you've taken that next step :D

Edited by Titan83

thanks everyone for the support. I have managed to get the titantrons and minitrons working to a degree swell but on entrance everything is going black except the minitron titantron and the fist. any ideas anyone?

thanks everyone for the support. I have managed to get the titantrons and minitrons working to a degree swell but on entrance everything is going black except the minitron titantron and the fist. any ideas anyone?

I think there's a way to create a texture archive from scratch. You'd need to link every object in the Arena to a texture using a hex editor, and put those textures in the new 0190 pach file. I think Taker posted a tut on this a few weeks back? Either way he's the go-to guy for this sort of thing.

Is it possible to move the lighting? The lights in the old SmackDown Arena were just one strip above the main structure. I'm not sure how the lighting works, so I wouldn't know if this would work or not.

6_1.jpg

Edited by Titan83

It's possible, i think there needs to be the same number of lights in the CAA object as the one in the ER arena, then I think the lighting motions will resign to the new objects. if they don't, you might need to do this manually. 

to be honest, it might just be easier to move the lights that are already there and export them with x-rey. move them so that they form a strip at the top of the main structure. that way, you won't need to worry about the motions. 

yeah man. i'd keep the right side in that position, just maybe move them upwards slightly so that they are just a little a higher than the WWE logo. then, you can use the right side as a reference for the left side, just mirroring it basically. i think this will look fantastic :D

Nick, i tried to import the raw 2003  stage but i'm having a problem. I can only inject only 1 yobj file. If i inject another only, it only appears the most recent yobj file. Do you have any idea of what can be causing this problem?

Yeah, we are going to have a full Smackdown 2003 proper arena (and any other CAA arena I believe) (I must also delete the Extreme Rules WWE logo from the top left of the entrance set).

Also look at the ingame arena :

1410958772-20140917145858.jpg

I have to inject the spotlights models and a smackdown logo on the left titantron and it's all good I believe.

Edited by El Buvor

is it possible to have the titantron play in the left and in the right? I believe they did this in some of earlier smackdown games. maybe this would look better than a static image? 

Yep, it's possible I believe (taking one of the top ring monitors titantron models).

Also, there are some problems with the lighting over the ring after the entrance set fix.

To fix the entrance, you must inject the C351 file from the Smackdown PACH file to the Extreme Rules file. But the fact is that the Extreme Rules C351 file must contain some lighting parameters that are now missing and causing light and blur glitches on the spotlights on the top of the ring. I don't know how to fix this yet.

Great job with the arena guys !!

The 2 trons are possible if you look in Red Rooster thread he did it with his wcw spring stampede arena

Yeah, I also did it with my Wrestle Kingdom 8 arena some months ago and it was working like a charm.