Uefa Champions League Discussion

Bale

In other news Liverpool are losing and Madrid got another pen in which Penaldo scored.

What's the big problem if he scores penalties? U mad bro?

Just find it weird Madrid seem to get pens pretty much every game they play recently... Strange. 

Also why would I be mad? 

In other news Liverpool are losing and Madrid got another pen in which Penaldo scored.

Just find it weird Madrid seem to get pens pretty much every game they play recently... Strange. 

Also why would I be mad? 

Because You Don't Know The Correct name of the Best Player in The World and His Name is RONALDO

But Don't Worry We All Make A Mistakes  ;)

And Not a strange to have many Penalties if you have a players no one can stop them except the fouls.  :)

Also why would I be mad? 

Because You Don't Know The Correct name of the Best Player in The World and His Name is RONALDO

But Don't Worry We All Make A Mistakes  ;)

And Not a strange to have many Penalties if you have a players no one can stop them except the fouls.  :)

Messi > Ronaldo. 

That's what Arsenal fans tend to do.

Oh and Liverpool fans don't?

Not really, no.

Ok that's probably true. It's not like they've had anything to brag about so far this season though. Most fans tend to overreact though. Not just Arsenal fans.

@Zarky ????? :huh:

So you say Ronaldo get So Many penalties And now you say Messi Better than him ??? :blink:

What's wrong with you Why you Can't Believe that ronaldo is The Best In The World  :D

Are You Remember This Cristiano-Ronaldo_1.jpg

Or This

885-cristiano-ronaldo-showing-off-his-la

@Zarky ????? :huh:

So you say Ronaldo get So Many penalties And now you say Messi Better than him ??? :blink:

What's wrong with you Why you Can't Believe that ronaldo is The Best In The World  :D

Are You Remember This Cristiano-Ronaldo_1.jpg

Or This

885-cristiano-ronaldo-showing-off-his-la

I'm not a big fan of the best player in europe trophy. Looks a mess...

That Was In The Past, Now Ronaldo Is The Best He prove that last year When He Score 17 goal in The Champions League

And What is really funny that Messi Even not qualify for  the best three players in europe for 2014. :blink:

make sure to clean the toilet seat when the pissing match is over

I'm done, the guys grammar is horrible and he's just a salty Man United fan. 

salty-meme-generator-my-fries-could-use-

You Just Hate CR7 Because it's look like you still remember His Goals Against Arsenal

But What we can do for arsenal fans And with Their painful History.

I will say it one more time, I am not defending Bale or Steve but could you all shut the fuck up and stop being grammar nazi's? English isn't their first FUCKING language.

Can you speak Hindi or Arabian? No, then shut the fuck up at least they know 2 languages even if 1 of them is shit but at least you get what they are saying.

• Like 1

+ Ronaldo looks like a right cunt.

I am a big Ronaldo fan, a Messi one too but do you realize that you're the cunt here? He helped a lot of sick kids and he gave a lot of donations, how is he a cunt?

Stop disrespecting him.

my bladder is full so 8-2 be a arsenal fan 

bladder not full

Why don't we get on to the subject of MK DONS ah? Anyone?