Fixed WWE12 Models

Red Rooster

So since I did alter husky harris (original)0000.yobj if I I drop it in I'll just have a fat husky harris looking Windham?   LOL

Well he did put on a little weight towards the end of his career...

• Like 1

After successfully doing Hellraiser's Ax had issues with all of his Smash attires. Caused a fatal crash each time, tried a few different ways and no dice I'm afraid.

Just use the fixed 0000.yobj from my Smash and inject his textures.

• Like 1

After successfully doing Hellraiser's Ax had issues with all of his Smash attires. Caused a fatal crash each time, tried a few different ways and no dice I'm afraid.

Just use the fixed 0000.yobj from my Smash and inject his textures.

Ah yes of course d'oh! Good shout man.

I think I'll have an issue with the arc, since I had to manually update it to get access to all ten attires - as the entrance attire ends in 0s, and I can't A2 it if I want all 10. Having looked at the modified arc i.e. the one X-Packer updates but ultimately can't do properly, the first couple of lines of Smash's attire reference seem to be the same after the shiny fix as before. In this case, perhaps all I do need it you use the fixed yobj from yours. I'll give it a shot when I'm back home tomorrow. This would probably make sense since I have checked the arc before and after I did the Ax fix and there's no difference between the hex in the attire lines. 

Thanks for the suggestion man.

Edited by LordBarker

Thanks to Rooster for the above suggestion and original fixed models.

Here are all 10 of Smash's attires fixed, as originally created by Hellaraiser, so credit to him.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dr8bqrrhg1ysrzz/ch331.rar?dl=0

To access all 10, update the arc manually with these values. Make sure you do a text search for 000331 (as pictured). 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c75fcp5cgqyespt/Smash%20HEX.jpg?dl=0

ATTIRES:

1.) WM 5

2.)Legends 

3.)Royal Rumble '89

4.)WM4

5.)Survivor Series '87

6.)WM6

7.)Summer Slam '89

8.)Summer Slam '88

9.) Legends 2 (Heel)

10.) WWE '12 (original)

Edited by LordBarker

• 3 weeks later...

WOW!!! i haven't been on this board in ages. Great to see the models are fixed wonder if anyone figured out how to add more DLC slots cause i ran out of room ages ago lol

You have filled all 5 dlcs?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot.  Obviously I am new to the forum, new to all of this actually.  I don't know how to code or anything really.  However, I am really interested in learning how to do so. That being said, I PROMISE that I will use the help area and tutorials before I open my mouth, but I just wanted to tell you that I am in awe with all the hard work you guys put in to do these amazing feats.  I'm really excited to start making my game as cool as yours if i can have permission to use what you have made (YOU can openly call me a leech, but at least I am being up front about it).  Keep up the amazing work, and if any of you are near NYC and would be interested in making some $$ in order to help me, please send me a message.

Thanks,

TZ

p.s. all of your name pictures are hilarious.  I think my favorite is hillbilly jim on the phone.

Hi guys, 

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot.  Obviously I am new to the forum, new to all of this actually.  I don't know how to code or anything really.  However, I am really interested in learning how to do so. That being said, I PROMISE that I will use the help area and tutorials before I open my mouth, but I just wanted to tell you that I am in awe with all the hard work you guys put in to do these amazing feats.  I'm really excited to start making my game as cool as yours if i can have permission to use what you have made (YOU can openly call me a leech, but at least I am being up front about it).  Keep up the amazing work, and if any of you are near NYC and would be interested in making some $$ in order to help me, please send me a message.

Thanks,

TZ

p.s. all of your name pictures are hilarious.  I think my favorite is hillbilly jim on the phone.

This is the wrong place to post but welcome to the forum, enjoy anything you want just make sure to read and try before asking.

Good luck.

Welcome !! I believe anybody have the capability to help in a way or another , you dont have to be a modder but you at least need a normal brain and be smart enough to say thank you for the work your using.

Have fun man !!!

Edited by bugsyboy

• 3 months later...