Looking to purchase this game but had several questions...

Diaemus

- First and foremost, I've been discouraged by a number of people due to a pin programming errors, where many claim to it and a select few say they do not. Is this true for all copies and those who say they don't simply haven't noticed? Maybe it differs between consoles? Maybe later produced copies don't have this issue?

- Secondly, according to the full roster I see online there is a number of DLC superstars, and yet when I look at the Xbox marketplace, there's nothing there but Online Access and a Fan Axxess.

- Speaking of Fan Axxess, in it's description it says that it does not include CM Punk or Stone Cold. aren't those both in-game already?

- Lastly, still on the topic of DLC, I heard Ministry Undertaker was DLC and he also seems to be missing from the marketplace and most rosters I see online. He is actually the only DLC character I'm really interested in and yet I doesn't seem to be available.

Any help with these questions would be most appreciated.

If you're an AE fan then I'd buy it, one for the AE mode and two the roster, plus you can hack titantrons and download those AE guys that didn't make it in before the servers go down.