More Action Replay Max Codes

Zookyzolazia

>:

Has Anyone got AR MAX codes for combining matches? Or Modyfing the ring:- Apron, Mat, Ropes, Floor. If you have any kool codes stick them here :D Do not repeate what has allready been posted on the messege board though, I only want your original creations for smackdownH C T P.

:evil

Come on people some one must have some kool codes that they want to share, or have I just wasted my time opening a new room ?

Im trying to find codes but dont know what the values are for modyfiing the ring n stuff so i am just putting anything in to get me started. No luck so far though :(

Yo dudes, I found a cheat that works without codes :D

Select a tag match, Make sure that you select both tag members as P1 controlable. Wait for the match to start, look for where it says P1 next to your wrestlers name. Now press select :D

This toggles between the members of your team. By pressing select you can now control ither the guy in the ring or the guy outside the ring without tagging. But one of your guys will end up being Computer controled If changed.

(Lets take the dudley boys for examople)

D-von is in the ring as your P1 controlable.

Bubba is outside as com controled.

If you press select Bubba now becomes active outside the ring and D-von is com controlable, without taggin each other in or out. :)

Try it for ur self...I think it's a kool code :D :eek

• 3 weeks later...

Codes? Values?

What the hell are you lot on about. ? lol....

I need help to understand this stuff. Can any one help me out, I need to know how to access screens on HCTP without p**kin the game up.

And also How to modify wrestlers n stuff, I have got a load of codes off here wich I am thankfull for but I would like to learn how to do it myself so I can post some of my own codes on here :) If i find any :D ....

Saying that I had found a code wich makes the font smaller on the Main Event Screen, Where you select the match type you want, but I lost the code cuz I deleted the p**kin thing off my Memory Card....Xploder V4 Pal and AR MAX Pal thats what I got to work with....

:) So if any one could explain how the system works I would really appreatiate it. :p

:don

The link is on the other guys post..... Right ok....

About Trigins sight... Its kool if your american with NTCS version of the game, Im british. I only found a few codes on there for the game, I use Xploder V4 and AR MAX both PAL versions. So if there is any one who wanna help out with kool codes pelase post them here :D;)

I have allready got Arena Mods, Some match type mods for AR MAX, would like match mods for XPLODER V4 though as i find that easier to use. Also I would like rules mods for Xploder V4 and AR MAX :D

WARNNING!

Just don't copy and paste from this website unless you are the person who put the codes on themessege board.

I don't wanna get into any s**T.................

That's all for now :don

Ok then clever dick!!!!! What have I been spaming then?????

All I have done is ask for codes like every one else on this messege board!!!

IDIOT!!!!!! >: :don

I found these codes for Xploder V4 ... Yes it is for smackdown H C T P !

Ok these are not really important codes of any kind just *Bum deals* that I found tapping in any bull to my keypad :)

Code 1: - This code will say your memory card has been coruppted but dont worry though all you have to do is reset the PS2 without the code on to get your origonal save back :) It should work as normal after you reset the PS2.

0076AE00 00000001

Code 2: - This code will not bring up select a wrestler screen. It will freeze before you access it.

0087BF00 00000000

Code 3: - This code will do the same as above but for CREAT A STABLE screen.

0098BE70 00000001

All codes are for XPLODER V4 PAL version

:) Some codes for you to mess with. But dont blame me if your copy of the game gets damaged. It worked fine on my game..... And all I had to do to get it working again was Reset my PC without the codes on.

If you find more codes that are like this through these codes let me know ;) post them here if you like .