WWE 2K14 Audio finally modded! - custom audio **Tutorial**

UndertakerWLF

By 'convert' I take it you mean press the 'hex' button on the windows calculator? If so, occasionally the hex value has a '0' in front if it. The hex value will always be in the .pck file. So I would check your values again dude. 

By 'convert' I take it you mean press the 'hex' button on the windows calculator? If so, occasionally the hex value has a '0' in front if it. The hex value will always be in the .pck file. So I would check your values again dude. 

I am having the same problem as jamesmichaels.

Within the .pck there is a generic theme with the sound file name "650832229". When I convert this to hex using the windows calculator, I get the hex value "26CAE965". When I search for this in the hex editor I get error "Can't find 26CAE965". I have tried with a 0 in front but I am having no luck. 

EDIT: I can find it in the hex editor but for some reason I have to remove the first 2 digits. And also I don't understand how to find out what the offset is. For example the hex conversion for 650832229 is 26 CA E9 65. If I delete the 26 I can find it but I have no idea what I would do next. 

Here is a picture of what I am seeing. 

http://imgur.com/LYPTW93

Edited by MrAffinitys

Did I suggest how to get this to work in your other thread? Are you putting the file in the right line in hex - needs to end in 000 or 800.

You're thinking of me probably. I was having the same issue and gave up. Came back at it today.

I'm trying to change Xavier Woods theme, in decimal is 1001048026 and in hex 3B AA C7 DA. After finding this, i cant tell which value is meant to be the size and offset of the file, as the OP example had 00 or 08's before the size and offset. This isn't the case in this version of this game for me.

http://i.imgur.com/HXBTrxd.png

Any help would be appreciated :)

Edited by J9001

The tutorial must be updated or recreated for the PC version.

Like I said to the people that PMed me, the offset bytes must be inverted.

Example :

If your offset is 00 11 22 33, you must search for 33 22 11 00. For 3B AA C7 DA : DA C7 AA 3B.

Edited by El Buvor

The tutorial must be updated or recreated for the PC version.

Like I said to the people that PMed me, the offset bytes must be inverted.

Example :

If your offset is 00 11 22 33, you must search for 33 22 11 00. For 3B AA C7 DA : DA C7 AA 3B.

Thank you so fucking much! I had no idea you could even pm on here :Z Sorry for my newness!

You've just made my day :D

I think I may have screwed up something, I now get no sound for Sheamus' theme.  I don't see what the issue is even though I followed the instructions.

9j0i6s.jpg

The size is 45AAB6 and the nearest empty offset was 34248800. Divided that by 8 at got 6849100.

Anything I could do to change it up to make it work? Thanks in advance for any help I receive. 

Edited by SatiricalZero

Can someone please upload there Wwise authoring data.msi? I can't download it from the official site because it;s so slow to download. Can someone please upload it on Mediafire? That would be appreciated Thanks!

Can someone please upload there Wwise authoring data.msi? I can't download it from the official site because it;s so slow to download. Can someone please upload it on Mediafire? That would be appreciated Thanks!

give me the links where you are downloading from in pm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Thanks for the helps.

I have a one question:When you get wwise file how inject it to pck file? 

Rename file extension "wem" and inject with sound editor.

Edited by exTRme_SpoRtS

• 2 years later...

I need some help

i'm completely lost in everything with hex editor, can somebody tell me step by step how change the themes?

I use Xbox 360

• 6 months later...

I had a HDD crash about 5 years ago and lost a lot of good apps and mods so most likely not. I know you used to be able to download older versions of the app from the WWise site, not sure if you can still do that.

• 1 month later...

Im trying to replace Eddie`s theme with Foley`s, but i got no sound ( my game doesn`t crash ), could you help me?

Eddie theme: 453874804 = 1B0D9474   : 1B 0D 94 74 00 00 08 00 00 0E 9E 6C 00 02 B9 99

Sound_m offset:  30C97000 /8= 6192E00

Foley`s teme:  620158369 . Length: C5862C

-Paste Foley`s hex In 30C97000 offset

And change: 1B 0D 94 74 00 00 08 00 00 C5 86 2C 00 06 19 2E

-Save

Im using the Foley`s theme from the sft extracted folder so i don`t know if i should edit the sound file in wwise, i think i don`t have to.

Please help me. Thanks.