WWE 2K14 Audio finally modded! - custom audio **Tutorial**

UndertakerWLF

Okay, so quick query. It's fairly straightforward finding the names of Superstars - Rock, Undertaker etc. My question is how do we locate the CDLC characters - since they are not announced? I.e. I'd like to add name calls for Busy's DLC, but cannot locate the call since the announcer doesn't say anything, and therefore can't find what to replace. I can of course replace a CAW call e.g. 'X' with 'Ax', but what where do I 'direct' that altered CAW name to in order to announce Ax? Does that make sense or am I being stupid!?

Edited by LordBarker

Okay, so quick query. It's fairly straightforward finding the names of Superstars - Rock, Undertaker etc. My question is how do we locate the CDLC characters - since they are not announced? I.e. I'd like to add name calls for Busy's DLC, but cannot locate the call since the announcer doesn't say anything, and therefore can't find what to replace. I can of course replace a CAW call e.g. 'X' with 'Ax', but what where do I 'direct' that altered CAW name to in order to announce Ax? Does that make sense or am I being stupid!?

Thats what I also dont get, I am lost here been trying for last 2 days trying to add call name to Gangrel. Trying to experiment different things without any luck.

By the way Gangrel wav file from 2013 is 468809687.

Edited by gamingfan

At the moment you can only replace the entrance music and existing call names, CAW names cannot be done since there is no way to link to a wrestler.

Remember in game audio is synced to in game events, wrestlers are synced to in game audio time lines so you can replace these easy.

I need to find a work around for the dlc...

I must have done something wrong durting the tutorial. I don't get a fatal crash but there's no sound during triple h entrance.

Are this  the new offsets and size that you refer on step 23?

Smf9s5i.jpg

Edited by IamCrazyPT

There seems to be an issues extracting any of the WWE 12 pcks. The 13 ones extract fine but a range of errors occur when trying to convert 12's into .wav. I'll see if I can do it another way but for now it seems that 12's can't be extracted - at least with Raviloli.

You may have to do them manually, or look on the chap who created BMS website he may have a pck script that could be used.

Chances are when WWE12 was created they used diffeent codebooks for the audio.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been working on finding the announcer audio for 2k14 so I can replace a few of the shit wrestlers on the roster (eg Cena) heres what Ive found so far I thought it might be useful for others. (I'll add to it in the future if I find more).

15vv35.png

Some (maybe all) seem to have 2 audio files for each announcer for some reason so i guess replacing them all would be the best idea.

Im going to be going through WWE13 and getting announcer audio next and then LOWM if I can figure out how to unpack it. 

Edited by Red Rooster

Heres Ring Announcer WAV files (the Fink) for Legends ripped from Legends of Wrestlemania to go with current and upcoming CDLC wrestlers

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3l21xrls54n80n3/LOWM_RingAnnouncer.rar

Includes :

Hawk & Animal

Arn Anderson

Anvil

Honky Tonk Man

Greg Valentine

Brutus Beefcake

Koko B Ware

BamBam Bigelow

Big Bossman

Chavo

British Bulldog

Jeff & Matt Hardy

JunkYard Dog

Plus Team Team announcements for

The Road Warriors

Rhythm & Blues

The Hart Foundation

I also came across announcements for Rick The Dragon Steamboat so obviously he was supposed to be in the game but got pulled when MachoMan got pulled from the game.

• Like 1

Maybe Im missing something but where does the converted wav get saved after you click "Convert", does it convert the original file or do I need to Output it somehow?

Because apparently my converted file should be 13.3kb but the original file remains at the original size and when I added it to the game I just get no audio instead of the announced name.

1z35a3m.png

Maybe it's the Sample Rate?  I don't know how the games work but I  know 44100 is CD Quality & 48000 is DVD quality.  You also might want to uncheck Dither & make sure the quality is set to highest possible setting.

Heres Ring Announcer WAV files (the Fink) for Legends ripped from Legends of Wrestlemania to go with current and upcoming CDLC wrestlers

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3l21xrls54n80n3/LOWM_RingAnnouncer.rar

Includes :

Hawk & Animal

Arn Anderson

Anvil

Honky Tonk Man

Greg Valentine

Brutus Beefcake

Koko B Ware

BamBam Bigelow

Big Bossman

Chavo

British Bulldog

Jeff & Matt Hardy

JunkYard Dog

Plus Team Team announcements for

The Road Warriors

Rhythm & Blues

The Hart Foundation

I also came across announcements for Rick The Dragon Steamboat so obviously he was supposed to be in the game but got pulled when MachoMan got pulled from the game.

Thanks for this man - really appreciate the link this is super useful. Was working on making my own Road Warriors ones since had issues converting the Wwe 12 ones. Massive thanks mate.