WWE 2K14 Audio finally modded! - custom audio **Tutorial**

UndertakerWLF

• 3 weeks later...

I got lost on the step 20. Locate an Empty valid offset.

Go to the end of the file and then keep filling the fle with oo's until you come across an offset that either has 00 or 000 on the end of it.

It replaces the current audio.

Baically the when you create an audio for a game like this you would have access to the games engine and as such a working demo of it, then you would use  Wwise to add audio to specific actions within an event. So for example when Undertaker does his Tombestone the develeopers add in an event that would trigger the announcers saying 'Tombestone Piledriver' or something close.

As we don't have access to the game engine/working demo it's impossible at the moment to add new tracks.

It replaces the current audio.

Baically the when you create an audio for a game like this you would have access to the games engine and as such a working demo of it, then you would use  Wwise to add audio to specific actions within an event. So for example when Undertaker does his Tombestone the develeopers add in an event that would trigger the announcers saying 'Tombestone Piledriver' or something close.

As we don't have access to the game engine/working demo it's impossible at the moment to add new tracks.

So we can replace any audio (chants etc) with announcer audio vice-versa?

Edited by gamingfan

Go to the end of the file and then keep filling the fle with oo's until you come across an offset that either has 00 or 000 on the end of it.

Ok, now i'm lost on the step 21 xd

I need to open the Game_Sound_M.pck on the hxd or the converted wav file?

Is it possible to extract announce calls from Legends of Wrestlemania? Just think mainly of Bugsy's mods and using JYD, Hammer, Honky Tonk etc. etc.

It should be, I cannot see any reason why not however I believe the LOWM files are in a YAF archive, you can extract them with Ravioli but mayy need additional fixing to make the audio lsitenable.

Thanks for that tutorial, but it is tough.

For me it would be enough to disable the call name. When i change the superstar id (step 6 in your tutorial) would that disable triple h's call name?

Yeah that's the draw back, you don't change the ID just the offset and size. But if I understand you right yes if you modify Triple H's audio it will replace his, BUT there are multiple music tracks not allocated to superstars and also don't forget about the CAW call names that are in game.

Ok, now i'm lost on the step 21 xd

I need to open the Game_Sound_M.pck on the hxd or the converted wav file?

Game_Sound_M.pck

If I recall the numbers are the replacement values

0BBD84 is the size of the replacement file

068C54 is the new offset value

It is a tough guide , once you get your head around repointing the data it will be a walk in the park.

Edited by UndertakerWLF