WWE 2K14 Audio finally modded! - custom audio **Tutorial**

UndertakerWLF

Excellent work!  I just mentioned in another topic earlier how you can get other Howard Finkel call names from SmackDown Just Bring It, Shut Your Mouth, Here Comes the Pain, & SmackDown vs Raw (not to mention Legends of WrestleMania).  Definitely a ground breaking discovery.

The Just Bring It sound is awful and muffled. Not even worth it.

An Example.

The Shut Your Mouth voice is better.

An Example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0kzctyygg

I used to know how to grab sound files in some of the games. But now I've totally forgotten at this time.

I was only going to use the 'WWF' voice file from Just Bring It as that was the last Smackdown game to fall under the WWF banner before it all changed to WWE.

I have the audio ripped on my machine for the majority of games, however at this moment I have not been succesful in adding custom audio as it is compressed using Wwise and converted to Big Endian, El Buvor has been looking into it but I've not heard from him for a few days, Titan is also being helpful and looking into the software side for me.

As it stands you can only import the audio from games that used the PCK archive format, I'll type up a tutotial this week so people can start playing about with sounds.

Edited by UndertakerWLF

whenu will relase tutorial

Read my last post...

This is really only for 360/PS3 at this stage as I do not know what ormat the Wii audio is encoded and compressed with, I presume the same .pck archives? can you extract the audio files and let me know?

Excellent work!  I just mentioned in another topic earlier how you can get other Howard Finkel call names from SmackDown Just Bring It, Shut Your Mouth, Here Comes the Pain, & SmackDown vs Raw (not to mention Legends of WrestleMania).  Definitely a ground breaking discovery.

The Just Bring It sound is awful and muffled. Not even worth it.

An Example.

The Shut Your Mouth voice is better.

An Example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0kzctyygg

I used to know how to grab sound files in some of the games. But now I've totally forgotten at this time.

I can clean it up.  It's not THAT bad.  Definitely better than nothing.  The main reason why I say this is because Jerry Lynn was in that game & I know somebody has a sick mod out there.

Modding the audio really brings us closer to making replaced superstars more authentic, you should be able to replace the call names for the default caw names in CAS as well.

The next avenue wouldfor myself and El Buvor to check out the strings.pac file to see if we can locate the strings for the audio names.

whenu will relase tutorial

Read my last post...

This is really only for 360/PS3 at this stage as I do not know what ormat the Wii audio is encoded and compressed with, I presume the same .pck archives? can you extract the audio files and let me know?

Yes Man I Can Extract The Music Pack ...I Extracted also