FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

uniteds performance this season is proof that moyes wasnt given enough time. wasted a season by sacking him, and if they don't give van gall time they'll just have wasted another.

2 points out of 9 against poor teams. Says it all really...

have you not heard of a transitional period? jesus christ also remember this United have 10 players injured and it's been 3 games, it seems every idiot who get their opinions from fifa/football manager always jump ahead of themselves the season ends in may 

have you not heard of a transitional period? jesus christ also remember this United have 10 players injured and it's been 3 games, it seems every idiot who get their opinions from fifa/football manager always jump ahead of themselves the season ends in may 

You better no have directed that to me. Not in one point of that sentence did I base it on fifa or football manager. And if you were talking to me, you're an idiot, because I simply said United have got 2 points out of 9. Weather you like it or not it's not good. I never made a judgement, I simply put my opinion on it. 

Edited by ForeverInOurShadow

United fans are puling out this 'transitional period' card, yet were scoffing when Liverpool fans said the exact same thing a few years back after we were finding our feet without Benitez and Champions League and with the club being sold. Poetic justice.

Edited by fufu ♡

Man United's confirmed lineup after Deadline Day!

74mwGOJ.png

That's not funny you are just mad because we get Falcao and Arsenal get nothing no active striker even Gerioud who is not a good enough

is injured for the rest of this year.  :p

Edited by bale

74mwGOJ.png

That's not funny you are just mad because we get Falcao and Arsenal get nothing no active striker even Gerioud who is not a good enough

is injured for the rest of this year. :p

Why would I be mad? You haven't won a game, we have time left to sign a striker! Man United need like 2/3 defenders.. Falcao would of been good but he's just another Walcott, Injury prone. 

74mwGOJ.png

Why would I be mad? You haven't won a game, we have time left to sign a striker! Man United need like 2/3 defenders.. Falcao would of been good but he's just another Walcott, Injury prone. 

We Didn't win any game until now because we have a new coach he need some time unlike wengar who mange Arsenal since 1996 he started the season without a reall striker but look to man united when Alex ferguson was the coach he build a great team he won the Champions league The BPL ...etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym6t6i-wnmw

74mwGOJ.png

We Didn't win any game until now because we have a new coach he need some time unlike wengar who mange Arsenal since 1996 he started the season without a reall striker but look to man united when Alex ferguson was the coach he build a great team he won the Champions league The BPL ...etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym6t6i-wnmw

People always bring up the past...Van Gaal is gonna be like Moyes,sacked after a season.. Without Alex Furguson you suck ass. 

"Lost exactly NONE" I'd take this Arsenal squad over any team. Current Real Madrid? Meh. 

But After all They can't win The Champions League They Lost

After all they aren't good enough to win, not any team can win the Champions League

And Real Madrid win this cup for 10 times and Arsenal for 0 times.

Edited by bale

"Lost exactly NONE" I'd take this Arsenal squad over any team. Current Real Madrid? Meh. 

But After all They can't win The Champions League They Lost

After all they aren't good enough to win, not any team can win the Champions League

And Real Madrid win this cup for 10 times and Arsenal for 0 times.

But we qualified? You didn't :S