FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

Am I the only one who thinks James Rodriguez to Madrid was a bad move.

why bro do you want him to move to Arsenal  :p that's not gonna happen they not a championships Club they barley win a cup

last year and the players in the world want to play with the best teams like Real Madrid,Man United

it's a great move to James Rodriguez Career to play with the best team in world.

We may not win cups but we create legends and make history instead.. Seems like everyone forgets a few years back when we destroyed everyone. 

Also we couldn't sign players because of the move to emirates and still paying that off! As soon as we buy a quality player we win a cup? There will be plenty more where that came from buddy! 

We all really enjoyed watching this team Henry,berckamp ,Peris and a team never lost the whole season that was fantastic but that in 2004 and

we are now in 2014 and come on Zarky you say that arsenal can't buy a good players all i remember last year they bought Ozil from Real Madrid that mean that they have a money.

Yes that's in 2004 but everyone has seemed to forget about it, saying Arsenal can't win trophies? Check our history. 

And yes we have last year/now because we've paid off the stadium now and we're picking up star players such as Ozil,Sanchez and maybe Khedira/Balotelli"Khedira/Balotelli are rumors"

Let's hope they do i good season unlike the last season they have been in the first place for a while but i really know the can't win the PL

and that what happen they barely qualify for the champions league.

@Bale

But we had a better season then Man Utd. Which you are calling a trophy winning side (which is funny because Man Utd aren't even getting UCL football. So James Rodriguez would probably go to Arsenal rather then Man Utd) ,even though we did win a trophy this season. Arsenal are in with a very good chance of wining the BPL. We were at the top for 128 days and the reason why we dropped to fourth is simple. Injuries and lack of squad depth. If we can get the signings we need we have a good chance of winning. I don't think we're stronger then Manchester City but I think we are strong enough to deal with the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea. I think we will come second, either us or Chelsea, with the blue side of Manchester first and Liverpool fourth. I think Man Utd will come 5th.

Edited by ForeverInOurShadow

10494647_10203317347748385_4985601283728

Seeing as you probably have only done that to annoy me I'm not going to argue with you. If you'd remember we did actually came third in the 2011/12 season. But you're probably either a Chelsea/ Man Utd/Spurs/Liverpool fan, so I'm not going to bother arguing. 

I support Liverpool. Hoping to go to a few more games this season, as I didn't really get chance last year since we went out of the cups pretty early and league games are hard to get. The year before last I went to every Europa League game at Anfield, and some League cup games. Not overly optimistic for this season, but i'm hoping for top 4. The title is something I wouldn't expect.

@Bale

But we had a better season then Man Utd. Which you are calling a trophy winning side (which is funny because Man Utd aren't even getting UCL football. So James Rodriguez would probably go to Arsenal rather then Man Utd) ,even though we did win a trophy this season. Arsenal are in with a very good chance of wining the BPL. We were at the top for 128 days and the reason why we dropped to fourth is simple. Injuries and lack of squad depth. If we can get the signings we need we have a good chance of winning. I don't think we're stronger then Manchester City but I think we are strong enough to deal with the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea. I think we will come second, either us or Chelsea, with the blue side of Manchester first and Liverpool fourth. I think Man Utd will come 5th.

last year man united was bad because david moyes and this season we have a great coach like van gaal

and i can't think Arsenal can win The PL and no they not strong enough to deal with liverpool i think you forget this

and with Chelsea 6-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFBN8M1pCxo

how you think a team lost like that can win the PL.

Edited by bale

@Bale

last year man united was bad because david moyes and this season we have a great coach like van gaal

and i can't think Arsenal can win The PL and no they not strong enough to deal with liverpool i think you forget this

I think that was more of a freak occurrence. Liverpool were in unreal form, while Arsenal were slumping. Also Liverpool will have a drastically different team this season, so really it could go either way for us.

Also if Van Gaal doesn't sign some decent players, he'll still be where Moyes was, except without any half decent centre backs. Would you trust Jones/Evans/Smalling at the back all season?

They're decent, but they aren't players that are desperately needed (well maybe Shaw, now Evra went). United needed a tank in midfield and one, if not two new, quality centre backs more than a more attacking midfielder like Herrera.

He was injured for a while, so I guess he just didn't fit back in. United could do with a Nigel De Jong kinda guy though. Someone to sit back and fuck people up. Mascherano would be ideal for them.

aye but he's getting on in age and i think barca put a huge buy clause in his contract

EDIT: Yep 100 million euros buyout clause not worth it with his age

Edited by JoeyMagnumRyan

I think anyone could get him if they offered around 20m, maybe less. He was still Argentina's best player at the world cup. If not him, then even Alex Song would be a good shout for United.

@Bale

and with Chelsea 6-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFBN8M1pCxo

how you think a team lost like that can win the PL.

Well let me explain. Arsenal beat Liverpool two out of three times this season. So we are strong enough to deal with Liverpool, and as for Chelsea, we had many injuries, and we were missing big players. So yeah seeing as you're a United fan I wouldn't expect you to think Arsenal have a chance of winning the BPL but we have better chance then Liverpool, and just as good a chance as Chelsea.

10494647_10203317347748385_4985601283728

Again I love how you miss out

Later on in may: 

Arsenal-FA-Cup-051814.jpg

Also we qualify for the Champions League and after todays match, how we played we have a good chance of winning the Emirates Cup.. 

Edited by Zarky

I didn't make that, lmao, I just knew it would rustle your jimmies so most Arsenal fans can't handle banter. The emirates cup isn't a real trophy btw, lmao.

When was the last time Liverpool won the Premier League? Excluding this season. When was the last time Liverpool got into the Champions League?

Edited by ForeverInOurShadow

@Bale

I think that was more of a freak occurrence. Liverpool were in unreal form, while Arsenal were slumping. Also Liverpool will have a drastically different team this season, so really it could go either way for us.

Also if Van Gaal doesn't sign some decent players, he'll still be where Moyes was, except without any half decent centre backs. Would you trust Jones/Evans/Smalling at the back all season?

That not excuse for moyes all i remember 90% of last year squad it's the same 2012-2013 squad with Feregson and guess what man united win the PL.

People seem to forget that United were terrible that year. United won because City and Chelsea were both in crisis, and essentially had no competition come the end of the season. He had a bad hand dealt to him, and while it's true that it's partially his fault, he can't be used as a scapegoat, because the entire team got shown up last year, right down to individual performances.