hellaraiser's mods - Demolition, Kane 2001

hellaraiser

hellaraiser's mods:

Big thanks to Tekken57 for the tools and the custom DLC which is incredible. Thanks also to all the great modders on this forum for lots of inspiration and all the great mods that makes the game so much better.

Ax and Smash facepaint is based off iccotracs's textures from the No Mercy mod.

Did these mods while using Paintshop for the first time, trial and error for sure. Finally feel these are ready to share =)

Ax of Demolition 9 attires

hellaraiseraxmod_zps6280b1bc.jpg

DOWNLOADhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/r80pn141mlnd46d/ch330+fix.rar

(fixed version with WM4 attire working, entrance with belt working all attires)

Smash of Demolition 9 attires 

hellaraisersmashmod2_zpsf5037ba2.jpg

DOWNLOADhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/1fxdxaaa2ne0jee/ch331.rar

(soon updated with entrance working with belt)

Big thanks to LordBarker for the list of Smash attires:

1.       Wrestlemania 5

2.       LEGENDS - unsure

3.       Royal Rumble '89

4.       Wrestlemania 4

5.       Survivor Series  ‘87

6.       Wrestlemania 6

7.       Summerslam '89

8.       Summerslam '88

9.       LEGENDS 2 - unsure, later in their career

Since my .arc is getting worse with lots of fatal errors, Im gonna re-install everything. Planning to make some final adjustments on both Ax and Smash after that.

Kane 2001 attire pach

hellaraiserkaneretromod_zps97f8bbe2.jpg

DOWNLOADhttps://www.mediafire.com/?qsqwyo2dd1t85kx

Suggestions and feedback always welcome =)

Edited by hellaraiser

I'm getting a 'Fatal Crash' on the game statup whenever I add Smash's attires. When I restore my backup arc the game runs perfectly, anyone else having this issue!?

Check your arc file size. Sounds like you could have exceeded the limit. At least I think that's what'll happen if you do--can't say for sure, since I've never had to deal with myself, but I have read of it happening to others.

Fixed the fatal crash - couple of other issues: Smash doesn't come out with a belt when he is tag team champ. Compared it to Rooster's mods and his definitely work. For example if I use Rooster's Ax pac and your Smash pac, Ax has a tag belt your Smash does not. I guess a way round would just be to inject the working entrance pac into all of Smash's entrance files in X-packer, since Demolition never remove their masks in their entrance.

Also Ax's WM4 attire (the one that looks like a bat) causes a fatal crash ingame, and has issues injecting into X-packer. I used a new dummy file and extracted your WM4 attire from Ax and had injection issues, after the 02 file, the 04 will inject but the pach can't be renamed. If you rename the pach first it work, but then ingame it causes a fatal crash. Not sure if you've had these issues? Love these mods and would love to get them to work.

First of all - glad that the mods are liked. Thank you all for the positive comments =)

Apparently some problems with the Demolition mods, LordBarker has done troubleshooting already, good job:

Fixed the fatal crash - couple of other issues: Smash doesn't come out with a belt when he is tag team champ. Compared it to Rooster's mods and his definitely work. For example if I use Rooster's Ax pac and your Smash pac, Ax has a tag belt your Smash does not. I guess a way round would just be to inject the working entrance pac into all of Smash's entrance files in X-packer, since Demolition never remove their masks in their entrance.

Also Ax's WM4 attire (the one that looks like a bat) causes a fatal crash ingame, and has issues injecting into X-packer. I used a new dummy file and extracted your WM4 attire from Ax and had injection issues, after the 02 file, the 04 will inject but the pach can't be renamed. If you rename the pach first it work, but then ingame it causes a fatal crash. Not sure if you've had these issues? Love these mods and would love to get them to work.

In my game the Wrestlemania 4 attire for Ax loads fine, dont know what the problem is sorry to say. Will try to fix the pach by rebuilding it from scratch later. Will also fix the mixup with the entrence attires, thought I used Redroosters fixed ones already.

that Kane is crazy :o.. did you re-texture the two sleeve attire?

Looks like it. Really nice work there, man.

Correct. Tried lots of different things with the onesleeve attire, then realized how much better the twosleeve version would work. Was fun but hard learning to do the changes in the normal.dds =)

Awesome mods here bro. Is that Jeff Hardy a mod or a caw?

Heh no, its the Hardy mod from the CDLC 4 actually. Right now Ive just changed the texture; new facepaint, black instead of pink on the arms. Its pretty hard to see in my screenshot but I think its based on the HBK model. Gonna try to make the facepaint less blurred, even tho it feels like maybe its another model/hair that is needed to make it good enough overall.

Feels like Im gonna need to get the X-rey program, wanna learn more and for example make Smash body morph less like Ax, or at least something more simple like remove the elbowpad on models. Lots of possibilities, less time unfortunately. 

First of all - glad that the mods are liked. Thank you all for the positive comments =)

Apparently some problems with the Demolition mods, LordBarker has done troubleshooting already, good job:

In my game the Wrestlemania 4 attire for Ax loads fine, dont know what the problem is sorry to say. Will try to fix the pach by rebuilding it from scratch later. Will also fix the mixup with the entrence attires, thought I used Redroosters fixed ones already.

I actually tried AX two ways. The first I tried extracting and rebuilding a new pac from a dummy.pac (just putting attires in a different order) and had some issues with Xpacker injecting, in that - as I think I said before - it will inject, but won't rename the pach, unless you rename the pach first. Either way it won't load. I then tried to add a couple of attires to Rooster's Ax, namely the WM4 attire and a Survivor Series one I think and same problem. I'll have more of a fiddle, since when I added Smash's attires to a pac I had already used, it all updated fine - apart from the entrance of course.

For reference, I watched a lot of PPV and think these are pretty accurate when it comes to identifiying SMASH's attires:

1.       Wrestlemania 5

2.       LEGENDS - unsure?

3.       Royal Rumble '89

4.       Wrestlemania 4

5.       Survivor Series  ‘87

6.       Wrestlemania 6

7.       Summerslam '89

8.       Summerslam '88

9.       LEGENDS 2 - unsure, later in their career (could have been just before Crush, or when it was just Smash and Crush)

Hope those are of use to someone, since I had previously edited my strings to include the names that weren't there.

Keep up the great work Hellaraiser  :) 

Edited by LordBarker
  • Like 1

Thanks for the new Ax .pac you sent via PM.

All works beautifully now :D Even added some of your attires to Rooster's Ax pac. Your WM4 attire for Ax looks especially fantastic in game.

I had the 'attire not found' in Arc error when injecting Smash's entrance .pach (since it ends in a 0) for the belts, so to save A2'ing his attires or working out the hex values I simply injected Ax's entrance pach, as their body morphing is identical I believe and all looks great. Fantastic work bud!

Anytime, just glad it was the right .pach used this time =)  Here is a screenshot for the Wrestlemania 4 attires:

wm4demolition_zps25a76c16.jpg

Now its time to re-install everything; mods, community dlc etc. Will fix the Smash .pac after that. 

• Too Sweet 1