Super_Luigi's Mods Rey Mysterio Jr. 10 Attires Completed

Super_Luigi

• 2 weeks later...

Update 12/31: Bugsy and I were briefly discussing how to make Mr. Fuji suit version, and I ended up just doing it out of curiosity. I have him nearly finished. I'm going to give it one more final tweaking session tomorrow and then I'll make some face paint alternate attires from when he was with Demolition and Warlord & Barbarian.

Mr. Fuji

FujiWIP1_zpsuanjohor.png

• Like 1

Omg this is craaaaaaaazzzzzzeeeee. Your Fuji edit looks FANTASTIC! If there is ever a fantasy world I can have, it sure would include an awesome video game with multiple legendary managers & wrestlers like this. I feel like I'm Dreaming. You guys are so talented at this, it's unbelievable & puts 2k/wwe to shame! I'd buy a game from you guys anyday over the mainstream gaming crap that is being publicized today!

• 1 month later...

Update 2/14: Early Fuji Crush preview just so you guys can see what I've been working on. Still have to do the boots, finish the arm bands, do more work on the normal, resize the shoulders & arms, resize the head and jaw, finish face texture & do the face paint. Coming along though.

Fuji Crush WIP

EarlyFujiCrushWIP01_zpsnbaksg6z.png

• Like 1

WOW....is all I can say about your Fuji Crush preview. You're a divine creator lol Definitely look forward to the final model with alternate attires : ) : ) : ) Beautiful!!! Please keep up the amazing work. I love it, love it love it!

Edited by jbl328