Super_Luigi's Mods Rey Mysterio Jr. 10 Attires Completed

Super_Luigi

Yeah I had to inject the skeleton from the main model into the headdress, which along with some tweaking in max I have it like 90% perfect. It's just with certain movements during the entrance the forehead / head band portion freaks out and moves incorrectly. It's probably fixable in max, but I just need a break to work on something else. I started capping Kona today.

• Like 1

I think JBL stole your gimmick, because you're truly the WRESTLING GOD. The Undefeated Native American Tatanka! until he was buried by HBK!!!!! Excellent work, sir! HOF level work. This game is going to be fucking epic! 

• 2 weeks later...

Update 11/29: I uploaded some screenshots of Kona Crush so you guys can see what I've been working on. Please note that this is not finished yet. I need to give the base model and 1st attire a good cleanup, polish, and color correction which I should be able to get done during this next week. After that I'll start the 2nd attire. 4 attires planned, they all share the same boots and knee pads which will save me tons of time.

Crush WIP

Kona_WIP1_zpsfuv6ajdp.png
Kona_WIP2_zpsswbzlk56.png
Kona_WIP3_zpszwjuhjbm.png

Edited by Super_Luigi

The base model for Fuji will probably be the same, but it will be altered because it needs to be skinnier, different jaw line, etc. I already have the face like 90% done because I made it before Kona because the caps I had were awesome.

For Kona the other attires are not color swaps so Superstar threads is out. They will be awesome though.

Update 12/5: Base model of Kona Crush is now completed, along with the 1st attire. Starting the 2nd attire. Screenshots updated. PM'd Bugsy the 1st attire so he and Red can add him into the Legends game.

Crush WIP

Kona_Attire1_1_zps7jjncti4.png
Kona_Attire1_2_zpsjo6pooql.png