Super_Luigi's Mods Rey Mysterio Jr. 10 Attires Completed

Super_Luigi

I'm back from a few weeks break. Was busy at work, and needed to recharge my batteries. 

Faarooq NOD 97% completed, previewed in the first post.

Only thing left to do that I don't know how to do (yet): Change the body sweat so it doesn't show over where the singlet is now. I'm guessing that is a mask or something like the wrinkles? If someone could point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

I'm going to release the PACH when its finished so you can add it to your game if you want to. I was thinking about doing his Phoenix attire and maybe Faarooq Asaad (if I could get the .obj's to work) since I already put in the hard work to make the base. That being said I also want to work on Billy Gunn, Crush, and Tatanka so I'm torn.

Great Farooq fix , i fix the body a little bit for my Ron Simmons but got tired and fed up so i didnt fix it like i should have, i can see you spend more time on yours and i like it alot .

I cant wait to see what you come up with to create Tatanka.

Great job on Faarooq so far, man. Really nice to see someone else try messing with the eye color as well. That was something I experimented with a while back and, while it's such a small thing, it can greatly help the likeness of a mod to the real thing.

Faarooq NOD attire complete, uploaded. Remaining attires on hold for a rainy day. Investigating the possibility of Tatanka. Need to see if I can get enough .obj's to load to make his attires properly.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Update 10/30: Tatanka is on the way. Preview pics in first post, WM9 attire. Base model and first attire is nearly done, I just need to go through and give it a good polish from head to toe. After that work is completed I'll move on to the render and some additional attires. I'll probably do like 3-4.

Sneak peak of the render, going to look something like this. Yes shades of Royal Rumble, where my love for wrestling started ;).

I looked through the tutorial section twice, can't seem to find a tutorial on how/where to actually inject the renders into the game.
Would somebody be able to point me in the right direction? I'm also guessing the renders for CDLC/DLC slots go into a different file from the in-game slots?

Any info would be greatly appreciated! I just want to understand the process for future reference. I'm sure it is simple.

TatankaRenderWIP_zpst9hzkglf.png

Thanks Red. Yeah I have them all installed. In my game I was going to just overwrite Curtis Axel, that is why I asked about CDLC. Others can put him in whatever slot they wish. I know Barker and Bugsy are working on that Legends compilation, they are probably replacing in game characters.

Thanks Red. Yeah I have them all installed. In my game I was going to just overwrite Curtis Axel, that is why I asked about CDLC. Others can put him in whatever slot they wish. I know Barker and Bugsy are working on that Legends compilation, they are probably replacing in game characters.

CDLC renders are in menudHD_dlc2.pac but I recommend using the one in my thread because it has more slots and allows you to use bigger files with better quality renders.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 11/15: I'm releasing the first two attires of my Tatanka mod. I still plan to make 1-2 more attires, but I need a break from Tatanka so I'll start on Crush. Note that I removed the headdress from the entrance attires, at least for now, because it was a little glitchy and wasn't moving 100% correctly. Two download links included, the second has red hair for both attires which is the version I will personally be using so I can turn on random attire in universe mode and not have to worry about why his hair color is changing show to show. Inject into whatever slot you want, I'm overwriting Curtis Axel until the Legends game is released.
A) First attire WM9 red hair
A) Second attire SS94 brown hair
B) First attire WM9 red hair
B) Second attire SS94 red hair

• Like 2