Super_Luigi's Mods Rey Mysterio Jr. 10 Attires Completed

Super_Luigi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just checking in. No I am not dead, work has been absolutely crazy. Update in first post. Two more attires done. Also I wanted to test a new screenshot process  :p .

Long live 2K14!

Just saw that Triple H, dude. That is amazing. Love the attire choices--that red/yellow one is easily one of my favorites of his. Nice work on the face/head changes. Great hair choice too. Is that a CAW hair? Looks familiar, but I can't think of the model belonging to anyone in particular. Regardless, much like your Rock, really nice work all around.

1 more attire is done (black tights red/silver logos) no preview for that yet. Starting the last attire WM14 now.

The hair is Christian's for those that were inquiring.

Couple of questions, don't hate me if these are answered elsewhere I don't recall seeing them.  ;)

1) Is it possible to lock attire slots and if so how? i.e. What if I want to have all of these attires in the ch358 Triple H (Retro) slot but lock the attires I don't want activated (the in-game ones). Or would i just need to remove those attires from the pac?

2) I am using Tekken's large dummy pac where you have plenty of extra space for adding pach files. Is the proper procedure to trim off the non-used pach entries on the pac before releasing? If so, how? HEX editor? Or do you guys normally just leave in those extra slots?

Big thanks to anyone who can answer. I've been wondering those two things for months. Release for Triple H probably tonight or tomorrow depending on how things go.

1 more attire is done (black tights red/silver logos) no preview for that yet. Starting the last attire WM14 now.

The hair is Christian's for those that were inquiring.

Couple of questions, don't hate me if these are answered elsewhere I don't recall seeing them.  ;)

1) Is it possible to lock attire slots and if so how? i.e. What if I want to have all of these attires in the ch358 Triple H (Retro) slot but lock the attires I don't want activated (the in-game ones). Or would i just need to remove those attires from the pac?

2) I am using Tekken's large dummy pac where you have plenty of extra space for adding pach files. Is the proper procedure to trim off the non-used pach entries on the pac before releasing? If so, how? HEX editor? Or do you guys normally just leave in those extra slots?

Big thanks to anyone who can answer. I've been wondering those two things for months. Release for Triple H probably tonight or tomorrow depending on how things go.

1- You can lock the attires you are not going to use. It´s simple, in the misc pac file, go to the attire and change the FF FF FF FF to A2 A2 A2 A2.

2- You can use the Tekken small dummy, only 12 spaces. Or a pack from some wrestler from the game with less spaces.

The Tekken large dummy is too big for space but you can reduce that extracting a dummy and injecting it over each dummy from the large file.

3MB agains some kb´s.

Good mods.

Faarooq is next by any means necessary. Created a completely new face, and drew out where the singlet is going to be. Currently resizing the body as his 13 model is way to skinny in specific areas. Basing the size off of Rumble 97 against Ahmed. Real early sneak peak in the first post.

Edited by Super_Luigi

Farooq is next by any means necessary. Created a completely new face, and drew out where the singlet is going to be. Currently resizing the body as his 13 model is way to skinny in specific areas. Basing the size off of Rumble 97 against Ahmed. Real early sneak peak in the first post.

I see what you did there :D

I'm a big fan of you mods, farooq is looking amazing already, thanks once again for that Triple H mod.