ITS CLOBBERIN TIME! -[U21] Farewell, all is uploaded.

AKz Effect

Ladies & Germs take notes this is how u make a fucking CAW that roman looks sick my dude I like what u did with the hair

On another note Can u believe the nerve of CM PUNK turning his back on all his fans what a dick he still has a couple of years left in him and he decides to quit what a bitch move best in the world my fat ass! WWE should of never given that fucker money

-vent over :)

Ladies & Germs take notes this is how u make a fucking CAW that roman looks sick my dude I like what u did with the hair

On another note Can u believe the nerve of CM PUNK turning his back on all his fans what a dick he still has a couple of years left in him and he decides to quit what a bitch move best in the world my fat ass! WWE should of never given that fucker money

asshole.

Punk doesn't owe you or anybody else shit....

The ideology that a talent should have to stick around for years until his body literally deteriorates, solely to appease some fan, is a stupid one. He got out when he could, while his body was still relatively healthy, and he's done enough for his actual fans, that we don't need to see him back if he has no desire to come back. Get your  head outta your ass.

• Like 1

Outstanding Roman Reigns and those attires are spot on! When will you upload to CC? I would love to showcase this Roman Reigns on my channel! If you want to check out my channel, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVwu4aJk30-QZdSWvAAcmQ

I showcased your CM Punk because it was the best Punk on CC! I am actually a Superstar Head Creator. I created two slots for Batista, 1 for Triple H, 1 for John Cena, 1 attire for Edge and quite a few for CM Punk. It would be awesome for you guys to check them out!

Outstanding Roman Reigns and those attires are spot on! When will you upload to CC? I would love to showcase this Roman Reigns on my channelop! If you want to check out my channel, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVwu4aJk30-QZdSWvAAcmQ

I showcased your CM Punk because it was the best Punk on CC! I am actually a Superstar Head Creator. I created two slots for Batista, 1 for Triple H, 1 for John Cena, 1 attire for Edge and quite a few for CM Punk. It would be awesome for you guys to check them out!

Great video :), the PPV re-enactments was a very nice touch.

From the pics Reigns look perfect until you get to the side profile nose.

Here is a ref:

9afc169112ec0fd3c610317cd5c51467_crop_no

I know you probably morphed it for the front shot and don't want to mess with it too much and risk ruining it, but they stand side profile most of the match so it has too look weird. My advice would be to remorph the nose starting from the side, and then once you have that down work on the front of the nose. It's much easier to make the front nose look right no matter the side morphing, but the same cannot be said if you start with the front and then try to do the side.

my gosh I love that roman can u up a rendered & un rendered version I'm one of those perfectionist so I always rerender certain caws so they are as closely sized to match in game it ussulay takes at most 3-5 times of re renderend to get it right lol. If not thats cool to I just cant wait to grab him. excellent